who has the best cadences ever as far as rap goes

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Yeah I think so, especially when you get into complex rhyme schemes . Like big pun: "Dead in the middle of little Italy, little did we know that we riddled some middle man who didn't do diddly."
But you seem to know more about rhyme schemes than me , so what do you think?

well let's break this down rhyming in general is based on sound not spelling

and rhyming is also based on repetition on how these words sound whether it be indentically or similar

and assonance is basically a repetition of the same vowel sounds since the core of a word is based on vowels

cadence is based on rhythm and the repetition of sounds whether it be same syllable count stress patterns etc

and assonance creates rhythm and cadence because they have the same vowel sound

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I think so, especially when you get into complex rhyme schemes . Like big pun: "Dead in the middle of little Italy, little did we know that we riddled some middle man who didn't do diddly."
But you seem to know more about rhyme schemes than me , so what do you think?
unless you're terri schiavo, i assure you this isn't the case

Mason83

Banned
Daps
I agree for the most part, but I do think certain MCs that are not that lyrical can still have great cadence in a song. One example would be Juvenile. So while assonance is a contributing factor in a great MC, it is not the only factor. Tall Cat/Blue Rat

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
I agree for the most part, but I do think certain MCs that are not that lyrical can still have great cadence in a song. One example would be Juvenile. So while assonance is a contributing factor in a great MC, it is not the only factor. Tall Cat/Blue Rat
engage in conversation with child molesters

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
Wait, What? I don't know much history about the posters here, with the exception of a few. What's the deal slime?
@the cac mamba can enlighten you about this guy
full