Who has the better body of work, T.i Or Ice Cube?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nggplz.gif

isaak hoover

hip hop since 88
Daps
Reppin
OAKLAND
I hate these type of threads because nikkas will always overrate the OG's ice cube is definitely a all time great. But the work ti put in is not something to overlook his catalog can go up against any respected vet & his level of lyricism is just as respected. In hip-hop opinion ti has lost a little street cred & he is the butt of a lot of jokes these days but dude is still one of the very best from the south.

ChatGPT

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I hate these type of threads because nikkas will always overrate the OG's ice cube is definitely a all time great. But the work ti put in is not something to overlook his catalog can go up against any respected vet & his level of lyricism is just as respected. In hip-hop opinion ti has lost a little street cred & he is the butt of a lot of jokes these days but dude is still one of the very best from the south.

I agree, the older rapper will always win in these type of threads due to nostalgic reasons (excluding HOV cause he's the only one relevant and nikkas love to hate)

People are underestimating tips run in this rap game. Dude has a ton of hits on a big level and on a street level, he's been out forever and still had one of the hottest songs of 2014 not to mention that song with him and Chris brown is currently getting play non stop.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only way this goes in T.I.'s favor is if you say add "since 2000" to the criteria. Then you could make a legitmate case. Otherwise, it's Cube >>>>>>.