Who here meal preps for the entire week?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@jilla82

Make a big ass pot of rice on Sunday.
Cook like 5-8 chicken breasts or thighs in a crock pot.

Cop some
71q4k1xa8rL._SX425_.jpg

From amazon.

Get some bagged broccoli. You'll be aight

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Im looking to start doing this.

You have any good books/videos where I can get recipes for each week?

I hate thinking about what im going to eat everyday...and im trying to get right for this summer.

Thanks

What do you like to eat and what cooking accessories and tools do you have?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
What do you like to eat and what cooking accessories and tools do you have?
im in the process of moving...
...part of the reason I made this thread is to get ideas on accessories I should but (like a Foreman grill).

I honestly dont care all that much about how shyt taste...I just dont want to think about coming home tired and making dinner.

I want that shyt ready to eat....and be healthy so it doesnt throw off my workout goals.

Im going to do this for the first week

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
im in the process of moving...
...part of the reason I made this thread is to get ideas on accessories I should but (like a Foreman grill).

I honestly dont care all that much about how shyt taste...I just dont want to think about coming home tired and making dinner.

I want that shyt ready to eat....and be healthy so it doesnt throw off my workout goals.

Im going to do this for the first week

Get a slow cooker. You can make anything in them. Same with an instantpot (I don't have one so im not too sure how to work em)
But slow cooker wise make your healthy soups, i made red beans in mine this past weekend (imma post pics on that later), made chilli, pot roast alladat. Just google the recipes.
Also something I do is use my Sundays to just cook. So while something is going in the crockpot im baking chicken in the oven. So i can have a little variety.
Once you get a routine it becomes simple.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
FitMenCook has great variety of recipes and advice. Really got me started eating a lot healthier. The app is like 5 bucks I think. His channel is very informative regarding things to stock your kitchen with, how to make said meals etc. good place to start and learn the basics

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Tiime Weds\Thurs come that Chicken is dry AF and the Veg is so soggy
:hhh:

Since doing IF\OMAD, have no need to meal prep as I have more than enough time to cook, at most I season it then use my AirFyer for a lot of things

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If you want to keep your chicken from getting dry here's a trick.
After you are done baking it, put all the chicken AND the juices in a tupperware container and refrigerate it. Now those juices will turn into a jelly type substance, also some of the fat will harden around the chicken.
When you go to reheat it in the oven put some of the hardened fat and chicken jelly in some foil along with the chicken, wrap it tight and when it's heated it'll be juicy like it's fresh.