• LL cool j

• Lil Wayne

Results are only viewable after voting.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Wayne is leaps and bounds a better rapper than LL you nikkas are out of your minds with nostalgia.

What makes Wayne a "better rapper"?

Because he came out 15 years after LL? LOL!!

I like Wayne, but he doesn't have the classics or quotables to f*ck with Cool J's catalogue.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
this is a “who is better Jerry West or Kobe” ass comparison …both GOAT tier of their generation, but different eras…I think Wayne is “better”, but it’s kinda just an argument for argument’s sake…I think more compelling is how their careers have parallels from being teen rappers to having runs that spanned decades to becoming pop culture figures

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
What makes Wayne a "better rapper"?

Because he came out 15 years after LL? LOL!!

I like Wayne, but he doesn't have the classics or quotables to f*ck with Cool J's catalogue.

You wildin Wayne got way more quotables than LL. LL got classics songs but not bars. Wayne's classic songs are more scattered throughout his career but his top 20 would demolish LL's top 20 without a doubt, and I like LL :hubie:

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
You wildin Wayne got way more quotables than LL. LL got classics songs but not bars. Wayne's classic songs are more scattered throughout his career but his top 20 would demolish LL's top 20 without a doubt, and I like LL :hubie:

Nah.

And I'm actually a fan of Wayne's and worked with dude. But LL got way too many classic tracks and verses. I'm not talking about sh*t that I just like, but actual certified classic tracks and verses. Wayne had a dope run, and he's earned the right to be called a Hip Hop great. But LL is an all-time Hip Hop great. Impactful verses and classics, not just while he was "popular". But the kinda sh*t that changed Hip Hop for mad decades.

The only dudes that can f*ck with Cool J, are the Rakim's, Kane's and KRS's of Hip Hop. You have to be in that kinda class to even be mentioned with dudes like LL.

Awesome Wells

Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
This man is sniffing the finest cocaine on the planet:wow:

200w.gif

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People value any and everything that’s old more than what’s current/new…it’s just how people are. I got L but I’m biased/old, lol….it’s completely understandable for someone to have Wayne over him…Wayne has done a whole lot over a long long ass period of time.