Who is closer to GOAT status? Mahomes to Brady or MJ to Lebron

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mahomes problem is that we saw old Brady Dominate while he was active in the league. That to me is a bigger problem/hurdle than being 0-2 in the playoffs against Tom.

Imagine if Old Jordan while Lebron was in his prime finished higher than him in mvp voting, all pro voting, and led him in several statistical categories like 2021 Brady/Mahomes.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mahomes problem is that we saw old Brady Dominate while he was active in the league. That to me is a bigger problem/hurdle than being 0-2 in the playoffs against Tom.

Imagine if Old Jordan while Lebron was in his prime finished higher than him in mvp voting, all pro voting, and led him in several statistical categories like 2021 Brady/Mahomes.

QBs Mahomes has beaten:
Jimmy Garroppolo, Jalen Hurts and Brock Purdy

Not exactly elite

AND BRADY IS 0-3 AGAINST
ELI fukkING MANNING
AND NICK FOLES IN THE SB.

shyt HAPPENS.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask me 2-3 yrs from now.Mahomes is still young and might win a few more rings to beef up his resume.Far as trajectory, I'll say him.This LeBron/MJ thing is nearing the finish line.Should be retired like an old battleship.Unless Bron wins 2-3 more titles in the next few yrs to give him more ammunition.Stats are like guns & grenades.He's stocked, and that's cool, but titles are like the thermonuclear bombs of accolades when it comes to post ABA merger basketball.That's when the NBA stepped out of it's cavemen days & began learning how to master fire.Bird & Magic is when it really started cooking.Michael Jordan; Chef's kiss!🤌.Sorry for the tangent, but yeah, I don't see it happening.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What’s happening is people are applying a Bron vs Jordan mindset and applying it to Mahomes vs Brady. This is stupid for many reasons
kurt-angle.gif