Who is closer to GOAT status? Mahomes to Brady or MJ to Lebron

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its lebron and its not even close, mahomes literally has less than half of brady rings, brady still has more mvps, more TDs.playoff wins its not even close right now and brady beat him in head to head, if he wins another 2 superbowls then its discussion but right now to anyone not mentally ill or a troll its bron. This is the coli so expect the inverse asnwer here, same clowns said that curry had passed lebron with his 4th ring and kobe is better all time, dont expect bitter delusional emotional men who hate lebron with a fervor like on her to be unbias in anyway

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I like Mahomes a ton... but I just dont think he better than lets say Mike Vick outside the accomplishments. and yeah, accomplishments trump just talent.

but if I had to draft between the two today, Id choose Vick

I had to re-read this five different times to make sure I wasn't misreading. :dead: .

What on earth possessed you to type that out?

What is is the reason you'd take Vick over Mahomes? Vick is closer to Lamar than Mahomes, and Lamar is clearly better than Vick.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I will say this tho...

A part of the reason why a lot of people (including myself) are open to awarding Mahomes the GOAT title is that there are a lot of fans that just don't like Tom Brady the athlete and/or Tom Brady the person and some question the legitimacy of his career.

You know there are a lot of conspiracies and speculations about Brady's career as to why some fans can't or don't want to let go of their negative perceptions and assumptions of him...some people believe he and Belichick (who many don't like for similar reasons) cheated their way to a couple of those Super Bowl titles..deflategate and many other theories plus personality wise IDK some people are not fond of TB12. (or Belichick) for numerous reasons that I can't speak on cause, I don't know what they are.

See MJ is beloved by most fans, it's rare to hear anybody whether it's Bron stans, Kobe stans, or Curry stans, etc who don't love Michael Jordan to some extent. With MJ he was loved so much by fans that he was declared GOAT even before he retired and still to this day it's undebatable to call him anything other than GOAT...

Brady on the other hand is not as beloved by fans which is why his claim to NFL GOAT is being disputed not long after he retired when it seemed like it was set in stone.

Mahomes is reaching MJ status in the sense that he's becoming beloved and adored by fans which is why so many are willing to label him as THE (or soon-to-be) GOAT. He's likable whereas Brady has never been loved to that extent.

Sometimes being the GOAT isn't just centered on career stats, championships, winning, etc (no doubt it plays a big role) but also based on likability, personality, and the perception and connection you have within the minds of the fans. Brady despite his greatness I don't believe has ever reached that level in regards to the fans, which Mahomes has done so far.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mahomes doesnt line up against those people.

Also this KC team had the most difficult path to a SB victory in NFL history. So theres that as well.
What's this based on?
Idc if they were underdogs, they only beat 2 real top teams in the Ravens and 49ers
Bills and Dolphins were not really top teams and had hella injuries on defense