Who is The Most Famous Person In The World Right Now?

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps

FSP

Banned
Daps
Bill Gates ain't top 20.

We're talking FACIAL RECOGNITION type fame.

I doubt many of your grandmothers know Bill Gates.
Bill Gates is definitely top 3. Everyone wants to know who the richest person in the world is. Bill Gates been the richest person in the world for 20 years now. Windows is the most used OS in the world by far and has been since the 90's.

But more importantly Bill Gates actually visits these 3rd world countries regularly. There was a documentary about him and he shows up in the Congo or some shyt where they don't even have food / water let alone internet and everyone still immediately recognizes who he is. With exception of maybe Obama idk who else would get that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bill Gates is definitely top 3. Everyone wants to know who the richest person in the world is. Bill Gates been the richest person in the world for 20 years now. Windows is the most used OS in the world by far and has been since the 90's.

But more importantly Bill Gates actually visits these 3rd world countries regularly. There was a documentary about him and he shows up in the Congo or some shyt where they don't even have food / water let alone internet and everyone still immediately recognizes who he is. With exception of maybe Obama idk who else would get that.
Bruh, I can find 20 people who don't know who bill gates looks like.

Gates shows up and cuts a cheque...thats not him being recognizable on the street.

We're talking MOST famous.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Shaq is more famous than MJ

:mjlol:

Michael was selling out 70,000 venues in tiny 3rd world coun tries :wow:
Michael Jackson? Or Jordan?

DEFINITELY more than Jordan.

Jordan could walk around and millions not know who he is. Shaq is damn near one of the most instantly recognizable people in sports history.

Snoop Dogg is more famous than Jordan

FSP

Banned
Daps
Michael Jackson? Or Jordan?

DEFINITELY more than Jordan.

Jordan could walk around and millions not know who he is. Shaq is damn near one of the most instantly recognizable people in sports history.

Snoop Dogg is more famous than Jordan
Kobe is more famous than Shaq from his popularity in China alone

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've never met a single person that doesn't know who Bill Gates is, and I've been to Eastern countries that can't locate the USA on a map
Then you don't know enough people

We're talking about THE WORLD.

Theres people in South America who don't know what Gates looks like...Africa? Hell, many parts of Asia.

Some of yall gotta put yourself in the minds of those in the farthest reaches of the world with things going on not related to what you think is important.

We're talking about corners of the world that don't listen to your music, watch your entertainment or wear your clothes or eat your food.

Obama is definitely number 1. And a close second would be Messi/Ronaldo and maybe Putin/Queen of England/Bill Clinton

Some of yall got this All the way fukked up.

Ain't no Bill Gates coming close.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kobe is more famous than Shaq from his popularity in China alone
ONLY cause Kobe is a recent player.

Shaq is far more famous than Kobe. I'd bet anything on that. Today, tomorrow, and forever more. Kobe certainly has star-power, but Shaq crossed over, and back and everything in between. He's the prototype celebrity.

Remember, we're talking about a core time when entertainment options weren't what they are now, so more people were forced into following a fewer number of stars...thats DEFINITELY Shaq's time.

I mean you had the leader of North Korea fukking playing basketball with Rodman...you telling me Shaq is less famous than Rodman?