Who is The Most Famous Person In The World Right Now?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@FireStormPhoenix I bet if Steve Jobs was still alive, you wouldn't dare bring up Bill Gates, if we're talking tech billionaires.

Hell, i'd even rate the Dalai Lama (with the robes) higher than Bill Gates

Bruh, people can't even pick Carlos Slim Helu out of a line up :dead:

Warren Buffet is probably more street-famous than Bill Gates :pachaha:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Michael Jackson? Or Jordan?

DEFINITELY more than Jordan.

Jordan could walk around and millions not know who he is. Shaq is damn near one of the most instantly recognizable people in sports history.

Snoop Dogg is more famous than Jordan

Shaq >> Michael Jordan

As far as all time I think its Ali

Right now im going with either Obama or Trump. Or perhaps Carmelord Anthony :banderas:

Damn I forgot about Ali. He may be #2 after Michael Jackson

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I've never met a single person that doesn't know who Bill Gates is, and I've been to Eastern countries that can't locate the USA on a map

I can't see how Gates would be more popular than Trump. Other than Obama it's hard seeing who'd be more famous than Trump right now. The media literally handed him the republican nomination because they couldn't shut the fukk about him. I'm sure other countries media mention him fairly often as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can't see how Gates would be more popular than Trump. Other than Obama it's hard seeing who'd be more famous than Trump right now. The media literally handed him the republican nomination because they couldn't shut the fukk about him. I'm sure other countries media mention him fairly often as well.
Trump's been ACTUALLY famous for over 30 years though. Thats undeniable. Trump is way higher than Gates. I'd have said that even 5 years ago.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Queen of England easily. You show her picture to 20 people from 20 different countries and they will say "Queen of England" or "Queen Elizabeth"

NBA players aren't that recognizable to those unfamiliar with the sport. Think about it, most asians, especially Chinese will root for their own, right now its Jeremy Lin I think. They may know a few names but facial recognition...nah.

Messi and maybe Pele are close seconds IMO. Soccor clubs have a farther reach than people think.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Then you don't know enough people

We're talking about THE WORLD.

Theres people in South America who don't know what Gates looks like...Africa? Hell, many parts of Asia.

Some of yall gotta put yourself in the minds of those in the farthest reaches of the world with things going on not related to what you think is important.

We're talking about corners of the world that don't listen to your music, watch your entertainment or wear your clothes or eat your food.

Obama is definitely number 1. And a close second would be Messi/Ronaldo and maybe Putin/Queen of England/Bill Clinton

Some of yall got this All the way fukked up.

Ain't no Bill Gates coming close.
There's MANY people in in the East who won't know what any of these peopl look like. Clintin/Putin/Queen of England/Gates are most likely on the same level because they visit other countries so often and have such a worldwide influence that you can't argue otherwise unless there is hardcore data against it which there isn't. You can't judge this like there is a literal list. I'm only judging this from what I've literally seen happen. Like how MJ could go to any country in the world and be mobbed because he was so famous, and how there was documentation of it happening. Little kids in Africa who don't know anything don't even go to school know who Bill Gates is, and what he looks like and it's documented. He's a world leader.:yeshrug:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Obama, queen Elizabeth, Ronaldo, Jordan, beyonce probably the top 5

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There's MANY people in in the East who won't know what any of these peopl look like. Clintin/Putin/Queen of England/Gates are most likely on the same level because they visit other countries so often and have such a worldwide influence that you can't argue otherwise unless there is hardcore data against it which there isn't. You can't judge this like there is a literal list. I'm only judging this from what I've literally seen happen. Like how MJ could go to any country in the world and be mobbed because he was so famous, and how there was documentation of it happening. Little kids in Africa who don't know anything don't even go to school know who Bill Gates is, and what he looks like and it's documented. He's a world leader.:yeshrug:
How old are you?

This is about THE most famous person alive.

Bill Gates is not near the top 15...at least.

The people I named are easily more famous than Bill Gates.

Come up off it.