Who Is The Most Overrated Active Fighter?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
GGG tops the list....you got nikkas on the internet sayin he destroys Tito, Bhop, Hagler, Hearns, all on the same night:childplease:

Dudes best win is Macklin a euro bum who Martinez was criticized for fighting last year:rudy:

I always thought Cotto was overrated too even in his "prime"

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

:laff: who the fuk overrates bisping, i mean he's a top 5-10 guys, good fighter but always been a contender but i don't think he will ever be champion. i never hear anyone speak highly of him, maybe them crazy muthafukkkas on sherdog do but other than that, nobody else.

but, im going to have to say broner. i know @Newzz gonna be on some :pacspit: shyt but :manny: he just hasn't done enough. ring magazine got him ranked #6 pfp :wow: i understand the promotion/marketing of a fighter but all the broner you got nikkkas out here on NSB, ESB, saying he'd destroy garcia, matthysse, bradley, pacquaio, marquez, alexander, cotto and every body else aside from floyd. everyone had him as a favorite not to just beat paulie but to ko him, but it was really a disappointing performance even though he got the W. personally, i feel he got the skills to be the fighter everyone says he is, i just want to see him continuing fighting top guys. fuk all that we friends and brother shyt. i wouldn't mind a peterson, or even garcia fight. fans want the maidana fight, they need need to make the shyt happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any fighter that is hyped before they face a top tier guy is overrated. For the most part, promoters are able to fool the casual fan, who falls for it every time. They carefully manage and select their opponents and fans just seem oblivious to it.

Fans are simply unable to wait until they beat someone to be sold on a fighter.

At the moment, it's probably Broner.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
GGG tops the list....you got nikkas on the internet sayin he destroys Tito, Bhop, Hagler, Hearns, all on the same night:childplease:

Dudes best win is Macklin a euro bum who Martinez was criticized for fighting last year:rudy:

I always thought Cotto was overrated too even in his "prime"

you got nikkkas on NSB putting mollys in they blunts and dipping in ammonia :smh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is he overrated :patrice:

All I've seen is people commending him for his skills, which he does have.

He's very talented, but I'm not sold on anyone until they beat top tier talent. It's as simple as that. I go by what you actually do in the ring. Not by what you have potential to do.

I guess you missed that I typed earlier

For the most part, promoters are able to fool the casual fan, who falls for it every time. They carefully manage and select their opponents and fans just seem oblivious to it.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How is he overrated :patrice:

All I've seen is people commending him for his skills, which he does have.

He's P4P #6

Yet struggled with Ponce De Leon who JuanMa destroyed N a way smaller Mares also knocked out

Beat Demarco who is ehhhh

N struggled with pillow fisted Paulie

His resume is no where near top 20 let alone #6 :manny:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Gary Russell Jr.

Ol' Brittle hands looks like Ali against TRASH......let's see how he looks against a real opponent

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Lucas Matthysse and GGG these 2 are treated as unbeatable right now. Good fighters but chill on the guys are "scared" to get in the ring with these 2 guys.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Canelo Alvarez

He's good, but the hype he's gotten is ridiculous. I mean who has he beaten to earn it? A washed up Shane Mosley, a blown up JWW in Josesito Lopez, and a questionable win against Austin Trout. And there are people that actually think he will Mayweather :smh:

He's not beating Floyd, and he'd lose if he went up against the top middleweights.

Good fighter, but still has a ways to go IMO.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:laff: who the fuk overrates bisping, i mean he's a top 5-10 guys, good fighter but always been a contender but i don't think he will ever be champion. i never hear anyone speak highly of him, maybe them crazy muthafukkkas on sherdog do but other than that, nobody else.

but, im going to have to say broner. i know @Newzz gonna be on some :pacspit: shyt but :manny: he just hasn't done enough. ring magazine got him ranked #6 pfp :wow: i understand the promotion/marketing of a fighter but all the broner you got nikkkas out here on NSB, ESB, saying he'd destroy garcia, matthysse, bradley, pacquaio, marquez, alexander, cotto and every body else aside from floyd. everyone had him as a favorite not to just beat paulie but to ko him, but it was really a disappointing performance even though he got the W. personally, i feel he got the skills to be the fighter everyone says he is, i just want to see him continuing fighting top guys. fuk all that we friends and brother shyt. i wouldn't mind a peterson, or even garcia fight. fans want the maidana fight, they need need to make the shyt happen.

:pacspit:

But for real, I'll admit that the level of competition can turn up some...but yall gotta remember he's only 23. Pauletta was the 1st "named" fighter he fought and he's only gonna go up from here.

I personally want him to return to 135 to clear out the division and obtain all the belts before fighting 140+ again, but AB is "All About The Bread" literally. He's fighting whoever Al Haymon brings to the table next:smughaymon:

Regardless, 3 belts, 3 different weight classes, 23 years old, fresh, fly, flashy:ahh:

#BandCamp

:blessed:

Last edited by a moderator: