Who Is The Most Overrated Active Fighter?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

So fighters haven't been put on p4p list based on their skillset and not their resumes before? :mjpls:

I don't want to make it seem like I'm defending dude because everything he does out of the ring and even some of his actions in ring are :shaq2: to me.

But he def isn't overrated most knowledgeable boxing fans see him for what he is a fighter with a high skillset yet to prove himself among the elite, no more no less.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Canelo is pretty overrated. He's only fought bums and older fighters and cats act like he is the second coming. He is a good young fighter but he doesn't deserve all these props that he are getting. And he's probably about to get ruined when he gets in the ring with Floyd.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Matthysse hands down and its not even close, GGG is actually making noise in his division, whiile LM lost to gatekeepers like Zab and Alexander

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Matthysse hands down and its not even close, GGG is actually making noise in his division, whiile LM lost to gatekeepers like Zab and Alexander

What the hell are you talking about? :dahell: matthysse not making noise in his division? He just ko'ed one of the champs at 140...he's the most talked about fighter at 140...even more so than wild swinging Garcia who is nothing but overrated. You'll see for yourself soon enough:ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What the hell are you talking about? :dahell: matthysse not making noise in his division? He just ko'ed one of the champs at 140...he's the most talked about fighter at 140...even more so than wild swinging Garcia who is nothing but overrated. You'll see for yourself soon enough:ufdup:

What did Peterson do deserve that title truth be told roided up he got drop twice got the shyt boxed out of him and should lost to the B class Khan, this is exactly whats wrong with boxing paper titles skewing peoples judgement:snoop:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What did Peterson do deserve that title truth be told roided up he got drop twice got the shyt boxed out of him and should lost to the B class Khan, this is exactly whats wrong with boxing paper titles skewing peoples judgement:snoop:

:ohhh: So, Lamont sucks now? Good to know.

Kind of odd as seeing before the fight, he was "easily the most skilled dude in the division" and "a beast"

shyt is pissing me off

Peterson is easily the most skilled dude in the division including Garcia, and he look like a completely different animal than his usual vs ****, roids or not. Matthysse better duck this fight if he was smart, he struggled and lost to a Zab Judah that was shot for 10 years, even Carlos Baldomir made easy work of Zab, thats all people need to know about Lucas, I like him, but he's about to be fed to a beast.

Honestly I dont know what GB is thinking with the thought of this match:mindblown:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:ohhh: So, Lamont sucks now? Good to know.

Kind of odd as seeing before the fight, he was "easily the most skilled dude in the division" and "a beast"
He was a beast roided the fukk up, like he was vs Khan and **** with muscles all on this nikka back like Roy during his roiding days, fast forward to Matthysse then nothing nikka is flabby as fukk no muscle definition, if you pay attention to that post thats what I was factoring in beforehand, not understanding why GB would put one of their future stars vs a the Ryan Braun of that roiding boxing shyt

Yeah he has skills, but B class skill he should of had no issues with Khan, why dont you post my Matthysse Peterson fight predictions........................

shyt the bum ass lightweight that Khan fought in his last match made far easier than Peterson, why must we continue to overrate that cheating ass bum, to inflate Matthysse weak ass resume, or what, still trying to figure out the agenda

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:laff: yeah skip be double talking all the time..just like he'll praise manny one min and say he was a fan and then bash him the next like he's a bum

nikkas always want to twist up my words you can check the boxing thread on my views on the fight, of course we all waver going into the fight, my very last post regarding that fight I said Peterson will win if boxes and his chinny ass stay off the mat and that he's easy to drop early.....

As far as Manny goes he was always my second favorite fighter right behind Floyd before they were even considered opponents, Manny just became a fraud along the path, and hollywood as fukk post ODH. Truthfully although he with his blatant lies and playing stupid to the media, made me hate him slightly, I dont like seeing Manny taking ass whippings