Lowkey one of my favorite all-star duos while I was in high school

Seattle-SuperSonics-Getty-Images1.0.png

And one of the greatest duos in 90s basketball and my childhood favorite duo

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
All your other comments were that you really don't know the difference between Oregon and Washington.
This is ridiculous lmao, you're playing dumb just to argue.

Ill humor you and explain myself once again. Oregon and Washington sit on top of each other. There was never any geographical confusion about their locations, I named one state while thinking about the other.

nikkas acting like yall dont understand my explanation just because you bored and wanna pile on:russell:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
This is ridiculous lmao, you're playing dumb just to argue.

Ill humor you and explain myself once again. Oregon and Washington sit on top of each other. There was never any geographical confusion about their locations, I named one state while thinking about the other.

nikkas acting like yall dont understand my explanation just because you bored and wanna pile on:russell:

Fair enough. Here is your original comment updated.

"People kill me acting like they care about the sonics. If you aint from Washington it just doesnt seem genuine."

The statement still isn't true. The 90's Sonics were one of the biggest teams in the NBA. The Shawn Kemp/Gary Payton tandem was one of the most entertaining to watch. Both had their own shoes which back in the day was a big deal. Perennial all-stars, playoffs, one finals appearance. Kemp constantly on ESPN top 10 catching passes from Payton. Payton being one of if not the best trash talkers the game has ever seen. Ice Cube rapping about the Lakers beating the Super Sonics which still gets heavy play on throwback rap stations keeps the name of the team out there.

If you were either born in the 80's or early 90's the Sonics were part of your basketball childhood.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Fair enough. Here is your original comment updated.

"People kill me acting like they care about the sonics. If you aint from Washington it just doesnt seem genuine."

The statement still isn't true. The 90's Sonics were one of the biggest teams in the NBA. The Shawn Kemp/Gary Payton tandem was one of the most entertaining to watch. Both had their own shoes which back in the day was a big deal. Perennial all-stars, playoffs, one finals appearance. Kemp constantly on ESPN top 10 catching passes from Payton. Payton being one of if not the best trash talkers the game has ever seen. Ice Cube rapping about the Lakers beating the Super Sonics which still gets heavy play on throwback rap stations keeps the name of the team out there.

If you were either born in the 80's or early 90's the Sonics were part of your basketball childhood.
I was born in 91 breh, I dont remember anyone around me rooting for the Sonics as their main team. The kids around the country that thought Lob City was exciting wont care if the Clippers leave LA. The early 2000's Sacramento Kings played an exciting brand of basketball and no one will care if they leave Sacramento. Yall gotta stop exaggerating.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, starting 4 years ago.

not true breh. only reason we never paid attention was cuz they just werent cool before. seattle is so isolated and just didn't have enough stories for national media to cover them. i remember in the area when hasselbeck and shaun alexander were ballin and they were pretty passionate then.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Bay Area hating hard in here. NBA fans do miss the Sonics b.

You acting like they were some wack team who were in the league for a few years then got relocated.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Bay Area hating hard in here. NBA fans do miss the Sonics b.

You acting like they were some wack team who were in the league for a few years then got relocated.
Its not even hating it just doesnt seem genuine. No one is going to be saying "Oakland needs a new team" when the Raiders are in Vegas.