Who Needs a Pace(r) Maker, When You Have Two Harts?: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Knicks (#2) East Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
The spread on fanduel is crazy

Knicks +15.5 points

I just dropped a hundred. No way in hell the league doesn't let the Knicks get back into this game on a Sunday afternoon

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Again, they are tired. Look how the Knicks players are built. They are not built like Bron, Dwight or whatever who could sustain several series in a row playing full minutes. Knicks best hope is to rest before game 6 and hope OG is back for some minutes. But I doubt that he's back since he's an injury prone player.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Knicks fans so soft :mjlol:

The definition of front runners...talk that shyt after a win but fold at the first sign of adversity

There's three quarters left against a young Pacers team who can still look terrible defensively

But y'all waving the white flag already :deadrose:

I ain’t one of them tho

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The whole “play everybody 48 minutes a game” thing is cute until you realize you never played anybody else even 5 minutes so you don’t even know how to fill a spot if someone gets injured

A thibs tale as old as time
The crazy thing is Thibs been playing a lot of bench players with their starters. It's just Randle is always a disappointment who couldn't show up in the playoffs. Robinson got injured by Embiid's bytch ass, Bogdanovic got injured. So what are Knicks supposed to do? Not much. You think Sims is the answer? Burks gonna have fluke games every night? Nah.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never understand how Jehrico Sims isn’t a defensive monster, … dude gets lost on switches all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.