Who Needs a Pace(r) Maker, When You Have Two Harts?: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Knicks (#2) East Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
There is this thing called team defense as it's going to be a collective effort like I said.

Boston was a top 3 team on offense and defense this season for a reason.

Defense is going to matter especially against a team that can keep up with you offensively.

Okay, Boston won the season series 3-2, and one game was an anomaly compared to the others. Boston is NOT going to leave either one of those two on an island vs them so they can get cooked. The series is going to be more competitive than people think it is.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
This is what people fall to realize. Their pace is going to be a problem for them.
A tired and decimated Knicks teams without their important contributors would have made it easy for the Celtics. They would’ve win in 5 against the Knicks. At least the pacers are a fully healthy team with youth, energy, intensity and depth on their side. They got shooters too. Their aggressive style of play on both sides of the ball will be a serious problem for Boston. Celts will still advance to the finals but it won’t be a walk in the park. I see this series going 7. I expect Boston to drop a game in the series due to their usual bad habits in the playoffs(lack of urgency, lack of attention to details and taking things for granted)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Okay, Boston won the season series 3-2, and one game was an anomaly compared to the others. Boston is NOT going to leave either one of those two on an island vs them so they can get cooked. The series is going to be more competitive than people think it is.
I never said it wouldn't be. I'll take Boston in 6, but again if the Pacers want to win then they're going to have to play some above average defense against Boston.

Again defense wins championships and we've seen it time and time again.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
A tired and decimated Knicks teams without their important contributors would have made it easy for the Celtics. They would’ve win in 5 against the Knicks. At least the pacers are a fully healthy team with youth, energy, intensity and depth on their side. Their aggressive style of play on both sides of the ball will be a serious problem for Boston. Celts will still advance to the finals but it won’t be a walk in the park. I see this series going 7. I expect Boston to drop a game in the series due to their usual bad habits in the playoffs(lack of urgency, lack of attention to details and taking things for granted)

And as I'm sure you've noticed, Indy is MUCH different at home compared to on the road.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Paul Pierce gotta be one of them neurodivergent people, I just don't know which kind he is yet.

I had to look the damn word up

Neurodivergent is a non-medical term that describes people whose brains process information differently from what is typical. This can include people with autism, ADHD, Tourette's, dyslexia, and other conditions.

You might be correct

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Pacers made it back to the ECF before Philly did...we ass
OeQfLgT.gif
But at least the Knicks is ass with us :mjgrin:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
That sucks for the Great knicks...
Knicks-celtics would have been fun.

But I think that whole Indiana pacer team is well put together and they have a lot of confidence now.
Pascal has grown so much and they got young dawgs on the parameter.

But that kid haliburton is corny. He ain't got a bag. Just can shoot. But talks like he's the guy.
I already know he gonna be food to them Celtic fags next round.

Bro barely has a handle and really doesn't want to go to the hole. Or do anything mid range. Which is why he disappears alot when he gets run off the 3.

U run him off the 3. He's gonna dribble, jump in the air, and hope he can find a pass.

Anthony Edwards is my last hope to have an entertaining playoffs. Or I ain't watching this injury filled crap fest

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
I never said it wouldn't be. I'll take Boston in 6, but again if the Pacers want to win then they're going to have to play some above average defense against Boston.

Again defense wins championships and we've seen it time and time again.
Their defense has gotten a lot better in the playoffs compared to the regular season. They gave up 155 in a game in the regular season :scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.