Who needs the Wrestlemania win more? Bray or Rusev?

Who needs to win their match at Mania more?

• Bray Wyatt

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Rusev

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Who's got more on the line in their Mania match?

Bray had momentum going into Mania last year and ended up taking the big stage L to Cena after getting the small PPV dub. Rusev has that same momentum this year and could make a name for himself if he gets two consecutive dubs on Cena.

Bray could potentially END the Undertaker since the streak mystique is done and it'd do wonders to build him as a top heel. You could really make these guys by having them go over this year.

If Rusev loses, what happens from there?

If Bray loses, that's 2 Mania losses in a row with no get-back.

Who needs the rub more? Why?

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Bray's character reputation and perception have all taken a hit over the past year. A win over Taker at Mania gives him a lot more credibility than he has now.

Rusev's been booked like a beast and will be seen as a beast even in his first defeat.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Russev needs it more cause he still has a chance to be the next top heel. His mystique hasn't been ruined yet like Bray. As evidenced by his booking for the past year, Bray just likes to stir up shyt and the W (or the L in has case) doesn't matter. Not to mention Taker's streak is gone already. Russev would get a nice rub by beating Cena without all the extra antics and bullshyt.

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
Russev needs it more cause he still has a chance to be the next top heel. His mystique hasn't been ruined yet like Bray. As evidenced by his booking for the past year, Bray just likes to stir up shyt and the W (or the L in has case) doesn't matter. Not to mention Taker's streak is gone already. Russev would get a nice rub by beating Cena without all the extra antics and bullshyt.
...so...you're saying that bray wyatt is Chael sonnen?

DocZulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn't agree more.

It's possible that WWE thinks very highly of Brey Wyatt, but they undermined his mystique after last year's Wrestlemania. He's a gimmick during an era in which writers have run out of ideas.

Russev is like those old school wrestlers with barrel chests and give a frell attitude. He ain't big and retarded like Ryback, nor is he a gimmick-less athlete with potential, like Cesaro.

If he beats John Cena at Wrestlemania he gets entered into a conversation about the future. Right now, Daniel Bryan & Ziggler would love to be in Russev's spot.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
rusev should win, he'd be okay without it as long as the feud doesnt just end after or if he got elevated into the title picture..im not confident either would happen though so he needs the victory more. he should win and change the title to the euro title or just vacate it and challenge for the #1 spot...or win the briefcase when it becomes available.

bray doesnt need the win at all and he shouldnt win...his win would cheapen taker's legacy even more and even cheapen brocks win over taker. the whole year of 1 in 21-1 wouldve been a big waste (which wasnt really necessary in the first place but w/e). if bray wins, then what? is he going to continue to feud with taker? no. is he going to the title picture? unlikely. he'll be on to another random feud.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Wyatt needs it more because for a monster heel he's not looking well. But personally I want Rusev to win more because then he becomes such a huge monster heel that they can push whomever beats him into a top face.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Rusev.

We already saw what happens when Cena beats an up-and-coming guy at WM with Wyatt. And Rusev's first loss should be given to a young guy (I guess Reigns if he stays babyface)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
It's pro-wrestling so I don't necessarily think either of them NEED the win, all the former credibility can be gained back eventually but if I had to pick one I'd say Bray needs it the most, a win over Taker at Mania would cement him near the top of the card and make him an actual threat and a believable championship contender

And while I don't see Rusev going too high on the card like ever with this whole "I hate America" shtick, he also needs the win as well but just not as bad as Bray