Who needs the Wrestlemania win more? Bray or Rusev?

Who needs to win their match at Mania more?

• Bray Wyatt

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Rusev

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
russev
if brock leaves,the wwe is without a a main event monster heel and cena winning the us title does nothing,its a title below ic for crying out loud

cena needs to tap

than they can di russev-roman in thr summner

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Rusev is really close, beating Cena at wrestlemania puts him on a new level. too bad it won't happen
Rusev's mystique is gone as soon as he loses his first match though. I agree he should beat Cena but, because of his dated character, as soon as he loses a match he becomes another guy.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Rusev.

He's had a slow smart build and a second win over Cena in a "this guy might have my number" kinda way would really help him. Kind of how Sid just kept finding ways to beat Bret Hart in late 96/early 97

Winning or losing isn't as important for Bray in that match IMO. He just needs to look good/get most of the offense in against Taker and he'll be ok "relatively speaking" since no one outside of NXT knows what to do with him.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Neither

Losing to Taker at Mania is tradition

Losing to Cena in a rematch after beating him the first match, CLEAN, isn't going to hurt

But I'll let you :mark: cook

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
rusev should win, he'd be okay without it as long as the feud doesnt just end after or if he got elevated into the title picture..im not confident either would happen though so he needs the victory more. he should win and change the title to the euro title or just vacate it and challenge for the #1 spot...or win the briefcase when it becomes available.

bray doesnt need the win at all and he shouldnt win...his win would cheapen taker's legacy even more and even cheapen brocks win over taker. the whole year of 1 in 21-1 wouldve been a big waste (which wasnt really necessary in the first place but w/e). if bray wins, then what? is he going to continue to feud with taker? no. is he going to the title picture? unlikely. he'll be on to another random feud.

This.

If they had good booking Rusev could afford to lose and Bray would benefit greatly from Taker's win. But they don't have good booking so Rusev would suffer the same thing Bray did last year and they will fukk up Wyatt's character even if he beats Taker.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Rusev's mystique is gone as soon as he loses his first match though. I agree he should beat Cena but, because of his dated character, as soon as he loses a match he becomes another guy.
totally disagree. His character and presentation along with Lana has depth. He and her both can cut a promo and he ca work. shyt don't even look at him as "undefeated"
A LOT is going to hang on how they have him lose this match and what happens next. hopefully it's not the typical "get your heat back" by beating someone, no one cares about

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Nah..that's low creativity because they followed up on Lesnar when he finally lost....

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Wyatt needs a quality match with Taker whether he wins or loses. I know this isn't 90s Taker or even mid-late 2000s Taker, but he still knows how to 'make' someone. He could have a knockdown drag-out war with Wyatt and it'd make Wyatt look good win or lose.

Rusev could use the win more because it'd make him look extra legit if he's the guy who not only beat Cena once, but was forced into a rematch and then beat him again. Just adds to his character.