Who rapped better overall, Dot or Drake?

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
If we're taking the diss equation out of it? Kendrick showed more versatility. Went from sounding like a possessed serial killer hiding out in a dingy attic on Meet the Grahams to some fly west coast shyt on Not Like Us half a day later lol

Meanwhile all the Drake songs felt kinda samey to me. Same flow on every song. I've always found him one note though so maybe that's just a me thing

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
If we're taking the diss equation out of it? Kendrick showed more versatility. Went from sounding like a possessed serial killer hiding out in a dingy attic on Meet the Grahams to some fly west coast shyt on Not Like Us half a day later lol

Meanwhile all the Drake songs felt kinda samey to me. Same flow on every song. I've always found him one note though so maybe that's just a me thing
Absolutely, even Mal and them clowns admitted kendrick had an amazing reach & versatility...admitted every drake song sounded the same and adopted the same rapping style while kendrick was in exhibition mode.

Basically, Kendrick can do what Drake does, but Drake can't do what Kenny does rapping wise and thats exactly what we saw this weekend

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One last thing on this..

The worst track by far from anyone is "The Heart Part 6"... that needs to be discussed. Drake sounded like someone was holding him at gunpoint and then he talked and rambled nonsense for 90 seconds at the end.. bowing out and he went from

"Kendrick where ya at?" to... "I know you got like a hundred more records coming..."

Crazy. Also, he completely misinterpreted Kendrick's lyrics to get off that molestation take. :wow:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Kendrick checks way too many boxes making him versatile af :manny: .

Drake gives out same ole monotone voice which is what his fans are use too. He had some great bars as well, but I will say though the only line that stuck with me from the Drake diss is "Kendrick just opened his mouth, someone go hand him a Grammy right now" :dead: