Who Should WIN The Coli's "Poster Of The Year" & "Rookie Of The Year" Award?

Who SHOULD WIN The Coli's "POSTER OF THE YEAR" Award?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Since, I can't nominate myself. Would love too :heh: I've made threads that would be considered good (oligarchy, income inequality, and etc) :obama: However, I gotta nominate @DrX. Why? Because he used to be DEEP in the red, but he turned that around. Every thread he makes BREAKS this site :mjgrin: So, I gotta give him due.

I have a poll. It will consist of myself, @Doobie Doo (good poster), @DrX, and @stomachlines

Last edited:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
If those are the most qualified choices on this forum.. then winning any awards on the coli is basically winning a tallest midget contest.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
poster of the year for me is either @The Dankster or @DonKnock (coliseum poty)

but lets be honest, @malcolmxxx_45 should be unanimous poster of the year, yall need to look at it objectively. every thread he makes is hilarious and entertaining, breh is creative af with the way he whips up fukkery, his threads never get old, repetitive or stale. He single handedly changed what it means to take a trip to dubai. the man doesnt even need to post, he can do something as simple as changing his avatar and there would be multiple threads made just off that :wow: :banderas:

malcolm the influencer :wowhand1:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Listen, I think I should get some type of award. First off, I created the most noteworthy thread this year (Trump Rumble In The Jungle thread). Also, I spoke on real issues that weren't talked about as much in TLR. Like, Corporate greed, classism, oligarchy, and etc. I brought that to the forefront. Was also vocal against Clinton. Got hated by militants for being TOO honest :smugbiden: (they cool with me though). That right there takes a special kinda skill. Just by being me :manny:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
poster of the year for me is either @The Dankster or @DonKnock (coliseum poty)

but lets be honest, @malcolmxxx_45 is poster of the year, every thread he makes is hilarious, the man doesnt even need to post, he can do something as simple as changing his avatar and there would be multiple threads made just off that :wow: :banderas:

malcolm the influencer :wowhand1:
If Malcolm gets an award with atleast -11,000 rep, then I should too :manny: