• Just Blaze

Votes: 96 68.1%

• Total voters

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
only knock on Just is he has never really been one to just take over and produce a whole album
Saigon was the only time I think and that album was honestly great.

Which is wild seeing he has that plus the original Jay Electronica debut album and the unreleased Slaughterhouse Glass House album. I still wish they could release the original version of The Greatest Story Never Told that was pose to come out in '05-'06

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
People are mad at 'Ye this week, lol. So the opinions are going to be emotional.

He and Just are about even on solely Rocafella projects, with the beats. But I would say Kanye did better work, because College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation, and MBDTF all dropped on the Roc and were masterpieces that he was at the helm for. Just did a lot of loosies, but he never oversaw a whole classic project on the label. Kanye was giving them back to back classics 4-5 albums in a row. He was also writing hooks and bridges for classic shyt on a lot of Hov's albums and for Beans too. I think he's Top 10 behind the boards, for that reason alone. I would have a hard time trying to fit Just in there for Top 10, all-time.

Kanye's Roc resume, which also includes his own albums, is about as accomplished as it gets for a producer. Dude was untouchable during that run.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Just Blaze no contest

Edit: Unless we’re counting Ye’s albums too

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
Kanye put out more material by far in general so by default he has a better catalog....but I think even Kanye knows that majority of the albums they both had their beats featured on, Just typically had the better beats. That goes for Blueprint 1 and 2, Black Album, Come Home with Me, Philadelphia Freeway just off the top. So instead of giving props for that fact, he rather call Just a copycat lol

Daps
Op. omitted CD & LR. LR I believe was post Dame leaving, but still. CD alone may give Ye the edge. Contributions to others projects strictly, then Just.