One VP to another :smugbiden:

julianbiden.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Supposedly one of Clinton's top priorities for her VP pick is that they could successfully run for president themselves after her stint is up. So that would lean towards someone who is younger because she will be looking at them running for pres in 8 years. That removes Sanders and Warren as options (even though I doubt either would accept if offered).

Kamala Harris is not an option since she is currently in a Senate race right now.
Sherrod brown and Corey Booker are out because the Dems won't want to lose those Senate seats and both guys replacement would be picked by Republican governors.
Tulsi Gabbard could be an option as an olive branch to the Sanders folks who fell in love with Gabbard when she publicly supported Sanders earlier this year.
I think California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom would be an interesting pick.
Kristin Gillibrand would works since Cuomo would be picking her Senate replacement.

The Dem bench is kinda weak especially when you take into account an aversion to poaching from the Senate and House.

Makes Julian Castro come back as a front-runner for the gig in my mind.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Their vision after Hillary lost was having the first black POTUS then a woman then a latino. They'll pretty much have power over the executive branch with that for awhile.

But realistically she should be putting black people all up in down her cabinet because they are carrying her there.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Supposedly one of Clinton's top priorities for her VP pick is that they could successfully run for president themselves after her stint is up. So that would lean towards someone who is younger because she will be looking at them running for pres in 8 years. That removes Sanders and Warren as options (even though I doubt either would accept if offered).

Kamala Harris is not an option since she is currently in a Senate race right now.
Sherrod brown and Corey Booker are out because the Dems won't want to lose those Senate seats and both guys replacement would be picked by Republican governors.
Tulsi Gabbard could be an option as an olive branch to the Sanders folks who fell in love with Gabbard when she publicly supported Sanders earlier this year.
I think California Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom would be an interesting pick.
Kristin Gillibrand would works since Cuomo would be picking her Senate replacement.

The Dem bench is kinda weak especially when you take into account an aversion to poaching from the Senate and House.

Makes Julian Castro come back as a front-runner for the gig in my mind.

Tulsi Gabbard is way too young and I doubt Clinton would ever pick her for anything with her anti-war and intervention rhetoric.
Who though :jbhmm: Also, Clinton's biggest problem as she isn't charismatic. Plus, I think this year may be a low voter turnout.
Im not sure but she is so generic I know it will be a middle aged white man.
2012-11-07T044824Z_01_RIC110_RTRIDSP_3_USA-CAMPAIGN.jpg