• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So Tulsi is a hypocrite...she and Hillz would be a match made in heaven then.

I wouldn't lie to you breh :sas1:

During an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" this past Monday, Gabbard said, "There has not been a clear conversation about the contrast between our two candidates when it comes to questions of war and peace. So this is why I resigned from the DNC."

Speaking with Rachel Maddow on MSNBC last night, Gabbard added, "Secretary Clinton has a record and positions that will take us into a future that will include more interventionist wars of regime change."

Gabbard expressed frustration that so little media coverage has focused on the costs of war, saying that Clinton's continued support of military interventionism should be a central issue and not relegated to the fringes of the debate:

This is something that's deeply personal to me, I lost friends in that Iraq War in 2005 during my deployment there. I saw in my job in a medical unit, every day that high human cost, and now here in my job in Congress that economic toll that continues.

MSNBC anchor Brian Williams asked Gabbard if she was worried about "how unpleasant life could be" in Congress if Clinton wins the presidency, to which she conceded that "a lot of people warned me" about the consequences of her decision but she remains resolute because "war is a very real thing. It's real to me. It's real to our service members, their families, those who have borne this heavy sacrifice of war."

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wouldn't lie to you breh :sas1:

During an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" this past Monday, Gabbard said, "There has not been a clear conversation about the contrast between our two candidates when it comes to questions of war and peace. So this is why I resigned from the DNC."

Speaking with Rachel Maddow on MSNBC last night, Gabbard added, "Secretary Clinton has a record and positions that will take us into a future that will include more interventionist wars of regime change."

Gabbard expressed frustration that so little media coverage has focused on the costs of war, saying that Clinton's continued support of military interventionism should be a central issue and not relegated to the fringes of the debate:

This is something that's deeply personal to me, I lost friends in that Iraq War in 2005 during my deployment there. I saw in my job in a medical unit, every day that high human cost, and now here in my job in Congress that economic toll that continues.

MSNBC anchor Brian Williams asked Gabbard if she was worried about "how unpleasant life could be" in Congress if Clinton wins the presidency, to which she conceded that "a lot of people warned me" about the consequences of her decision but she remains resolute because "war is a very real thing. It's real to me. It's real to our service members, their families, those who have borne this heavy sacrifice of war."
And last year she was the darling of conservative media making weekly appearances on Fox news where she was shytting on Obama for not being more forceful when dealing with Islamic terrorists.
She's a hawk and I am still convinced her main reason for supporting Bernie was because she personally hates Debbie Wasserman Schultz and wanted to stick it to her.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
And last year she was the darling of conservative media making weekly appearances on Fox news where she was shytting on Obama for not being more forceful when dealing with Islamic terrorists.
She's a hawk and I am still convinced her main reason for supporting Bernie was because she personally hates Debbie Wasserman Schultz and wanted to stick it to her.
You're going to have to link to that. I've only been aware of her for a year, but she's been pretty much critical of our foreign policy the entire time.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You're going to have to link to that. I've only been aware of her for a year, but she's been pretty much critical of our foreign policy the entire time.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bingo.

She got elected for BEING a veteran.

The truth is far more sinister :wow:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
she has no choice but to pick Bernie. None what so ever. Warren is not running period and Stein will gobble the disenfranchised progressives up so quick.

Bernie is the only insurance she has against a scism