Inactive
Daps
I assume it's ok to make this now.

giphy.gif

vs

luke-cage-bullets.gif

Daps
Cap is the superior fighter as far as training but Luke is a wrecking machine

Cap would have to be agile and try to keep from getting hit because once Luke gets his hands on him, it's over

Two caps could probably take Luke easy, like Cap and Bucky took @Ironman

But Cap by himself? He can't go head to head. His best option is to move around and keep moving and miss Luke's punches

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
maybe I should have said "took a dive" :yeshrug:
:mjlol: Jessica was visibly scared I recall that Luke was gonna land a solid punch or two hence all the tentative backing up she was doing tryin to slow him down. She knows he would've hurt her badly.
But like I said, it was her show so that wasn't gonna happen.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cage is stronger and more durable but Cap is faster and more skilled. With the shield involved it becomes a question of can Cage land a few solid blows on Cap and whether Cap is strong enough to do damage if he hits Luke with the shield. Given the fact that he was able to break Ironman's armor with it I'd say Cap can hurt Cage eventually but I don't see Luke being able to hit him more than maybe once with the defense we've seen him use against much faster opponents.

Now straight hand to hand without the Shield goes to Luke because even blocked punches will do damage to Cap.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
At this point in the MCU Cap could take Cage plus the shield can break his skin. The Avengers are at a much higher skill level then any of The Defenders right now who are just figuring their shyt out.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If we tlkn strictly feats we've seen in the tv shows n movies then cap. They down graded lukes strength so he only has a slight edge against cap (cap stopped a helicopter and has been shown throwing people and his attscks causing heavy damage just like Luke), Luke wins with durability but cap out maneuvers him and is faster, plus he's a better fighter n tactician. His shield also gives him a big advantage. No c00n but luke not winning. Now when he goes into the movie realm and gets his power level fixed n we see if his combat improves then it may change