Who you got? MCU Captain America vs Luke Cage

jackson35

Banned
Daps
none of you know shyt about cage. that dude can handle cap with ease. he damn near choke iron fist to death when they first fought and met

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Captain America. Only person that can give cap some work is black panther, wolverine, deadpool and iron fist

wolverine is maybe, and deadpool is getting that red white and blue beatdown

Cap. Luke has better physical stats, but he's a brick with a little boxing training and is stiff as fukk. Spiderman is stronger and more agile than cao and cap whooped his ass. Wait Cap can't get through Luke's skin unless he has his shield though so idk

that was outta respect. in a real fight no way cap walks away from spider man

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lukes advantages:

Indestructable skin (but not against strong alien or destructible metal)

Durability

Some fighting experience (light boxing, prison fighting)

Marine veteran

Destructable to environments (stop moving cars)

Fast healing

Disadvantages:

Average fighting skills (think Hulk-lite)

Can be penetrated or hurt by alien metals/special metals (Shield)

Caps advantages:

Super strength (not nearly as close to cage)

Fighting prowess and skill

Agility

Speed

Tactical

Disadvantages:

Can be easily hurt by regular bullets, explosions, etc

Vulnerable to direct impacts

Extremities can be broken

I would go with Luke in a 1v1 without the shield. With the shield, you dont know how it would react to Cage. I think Cap is strong enough to hurt him but if he took repeated blows, dude could get fukked up. Cap would have to KO Luke with something quick, hard, and a direct blow to the head.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Lukes advantages:

Indestructable skin (but not against strong alien or destructible metal)

Durability

Some fighting experience (light boxing, prison fighting)

Marine veteran

Destructable to environments (stop moving cars)

Fast healing

Disadvantages:

Average fighting skills (think Hulk-lite)

Can be penetrated or hurt by alien metals/special metals (Shield)

Caps advantages:

Super strength (not nearly as close to cage)

Fighting prowess and skill

Agility

Speed

Tactical

Disadvantages:

Can be easily hurt by regular bullets, explosions, etc

Vulnerable to direct impacts

Extremities can be broken

I would go with Luke in a 1v1 without the shield. With the shield, you dont know how it would react to Cage. I think Cap is strong enough to hurt him but if he took repeated blows, dude could get fukked up. Cap would have to KO Luke with something quick, hard, and a direct blow to the head.
He nearly died when he got hit with a direct shotgun blast. Cap's shield knocking at him would take him out.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Cap gonna win. Luke aint been properly trained by Iron Fist yet like in the comics

JClKJ9x.jpg

Cap ain't picking up a truck

This is between the MCU versions, comic Luke been exposed to the experiment twice

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People make some compelling points as to why Cap would win....but Cap was getting that work from Crossbones, Ironman, and The Winter Soldier who aren't as durable/strong as Cage. So I dunno.

Also while vibranium didn't originate on Earth, that doesn't mean it could hurt Cage like the Chitauri bullets. Vibranium was just a metal found in a meteorite, the Chitauri metal was crafted by aliens from another dimension.

Fred.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People make some compelling points as to why Cap would win....but Cap was getting that work from Crossbones, Ironman, and The Winter Soldier who aren't as durable/strong as Cage. So I dunno.

Also while vibranium didn't originate on Earth, that doesn't mean it could hurt Cage like the Chitauri bullets. Vibranium was just a metal found in a meteorite, the Chitauri metal was crafted by aliens from another dimension.

Fred.

Crossbones and Bucky are both much faster and better trained than Luke was demonstrated to be, and Ironman was using an advanced supercomputer to read Caps moves so all of them had reasons they could keep up in the fights. They also all had mechanical enhancements that let them hit about as hard as Luke has been shown to hit. As for durability, Ironman's first armor was shot down by a tank and he shook it off in seconds, the rpg that hit Luke indirectly put him out for a while so it would be safe to assume their durability is at least comparable. It took a while but Cap was able to break Tony's armor with the shield so him hurting Luke with it isn't that farfetched.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Fred.
Come again??
tumblr_inline_mn9rhpli4u1qz4rgp_zps9k3pvr4o.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex

jackson35

Banned
Daps
so to allof you haters cap is so strong he won't break his his hand punching luke in the jaw?