Who you got? MCU Captain America vs Luke Cage

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm only asking because i don't know

everyone brings up ironman's suit.... in EVERY fukking movie his suit gets banged the fukk out by every villian... i mean every single one leaves him dented, half power, and fukked up

is his suit supposed to be some powerful thing that people can't get through or what? can he take rocket fire straight to the chest and not bust up his suit? cause war machine got finished with one ray shot from vision

He got shot by a tank in his first movie got up seconds later and shot back. Vision is powered by an infinity stone, his blasts should be more powerful than any man made weapon.

Let's look at the villains that hurt the armor:
1) Iron monger, a stronger version of the suit.
2) Whiplash, a different and stronger version of the suit.
3) Killian, guy with metal melting heat and super strength.

Not exactly scrubs.

Xcoyote

Pro
Daps
Black panther is much stronger than both though.

BP is not stronger than Cap,let alone "much" stronger.
BP has nothing on Cap ,aside from maybe a slightly edge in agility,and thats a maybe since not only Cap could easily keep up with him,he overpowered him while also fending Rhodes who tried to blindside him.MCU Cap is a beast.

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cap wins because we would decapitate luke with his shield.

That might be possible, but Luke could do ANYTHING to Cap before that happens and kill or disable him. A single punch, kick, slap, could end the fight in Lukes favor. There are too many chances for him to win where as Cap has a puncher chance. Superhuman>Peak Human.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BP has nothing on Cap ,aside from maybe a slightly edge in agility,and thats a maybe since not only Cap could easily keep up with him,he overpowered him while also fending Rhodes who tried to blindside him.MCU Cap is a beast.

I thought CW did a pretty good job at showing that Cap, WS, and BP are all within the same ballpark of each other. They each kept up with one another in combat and each got an advantage over one another at points in the film. These are Cap's films they aren't going to make him look weak and they shouldn't.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That might be possible, but Luke could do ANYTHING to Cap before that happens and kill or disable him. A single punch, kick, slap, could end the fight in Lukes favor. There are too many chances for him to win where as Cap has a puncher chance. Superhuman>Peak Human.

superhuman luke cage was almost dead by a vibraium bullet, plus he does not try for any defense so he fights with his body. cap throws the shield and breaks bones.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i'm only asking because i don't know

everyone brings up ironman's suit.... in EVERY fukking movie his suit gets banged the fukk out by every villian... i mean every single one leaves him dented, half power, and fukked up

is his suit supposed to be some powerful thing that people can't get through or what? can he take rocket fire straight to the chest and not bust up his suit? cause war machine got finished with one ray shot from vision
Suit is neutered for plot reasons :francis:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yea that does make no fukking sense.... that missile, i don't care if you dive or not, should liquefy a man... and it still brought an entire building down... breh didn't have a scratch and was knocked out for a good 5 minutes... old lady was wide awake by him just wrapping her up

meanwhile a shotgun blast had this fool damn near dead and laid out for days

cap's shield is made of vibranium and can take a rocket straight to it and thor's hammer.... yet BP's suit is made of the same shyt and he getting hurt by the same taser that dude in the beginning was immune to with a suit he made in his basement

get it together marvel :ufdup:

The shotgun blast was a direct, point-blank range headshot tho. The impact of such a blast directly to his head is what fukked him up. He's still vulnerable to high impact damage internally, especially if it's directly at his head by something strong enough.

I think the match up is closer than some on either side think, tho Cap could only do any real damage to him with Shield or other weaponry as strong. With Shield, Cap can definitely cause enough damage to Luke to put him down in some capacity, but even with his skill, there's no outright guarantee that he'll land solid enough headshots to do it, but definitely possible. Just the same, Cage can definitively deliver more than solid enough shots to put Cap out as well, but no guarantee that that's going to happen either. Cap is definitely faster, but he's not a some super human speed level that he cannot be caught. The victor of this fight would be who's least underestimating the other. Can go either way for sure, but I reckon in most scenarios that Cap has his shield, he would win, at least at about 6-4. W/o tho, it's more like 8-2 Cage.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

BP has intelligence and resources over Cap in spades. Also, is actually the better fighter, tho the fights can still go either way, cuz they're about equal in terms of other physical attributes. So while you're right in BP not being stronger than Cap (tho Cap isn't really any stronger than BP either), BP definitely has strengths over Cap.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
The shotgun blast was a direct, point-blank range headshot tho. The impact of such a blast directly to his head is what fukked him up. He's still vulnerable to high impact damage internally, especially if it's directly at his head by something strong enough.

I think the match up is closer than some on either side think, tho Cap could only do any real damage to him with Shield or other weaponry as strong. With Shield, Cap can definitely cause enough damage to Luke to put him down in some capacity, but even with his skill, there's no outright guarantee that he'll land solid enough headshots to do it, but definitely possible. Just the same, Cage can definitively deliver more than solid enough shots to put Cap out as well, but no guarantee that that's going to happen either. Cap is definitely faster, but he's not a some super human speed level that he cannot be caught. The victor of this fight would be who's least underestimating the other. Can go either way for sure, but I reckon in most scenarios that Cap has his shield, he would win, at least at about 6-4. W/o tho, it's more like 8-2 Cage.
of course because cage can't take that shield with cap holding it and slam up against a wall or toss them in a river. cage wins again