Who'd win in a boxing match: Pacquiao or Lebron James

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wouldn't hold that against him or any other professional fighter that is/was world class.

:pachaha:

A fighter at his level the so called p4p # 1 , shouldn't be getting dropped by a blown up lw, and somebody that got put on they ass and went life and death by C Class fighters like Kasitdis, Diaz, let alone slept in the way he did, with one second left in the round:bryan:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess being the internet I shouldnt be suprised at the nonsense I hear...

unlike a lot of the people that posted in this thread I actually box....

The fool that said it would take two week training obviously doesnt have a clue, the average person cant even learn to throw a correct jab in two weeks...

Anyone who has ever sparred will tell you how hard it is

i can run 10k and not need a drink of water after..... 4 rounds of boxing and its killing me

its a different kind of conditioning....anyone can be beat but personally in a street fight if the other dude wasnt trained in some sort of fighting style if he actually even got a clean punch through I would be disgusted with myself

Punches to the head knock you out, body punches are the ones that hurt and put you in agony, one kidney punch and its over for Bron

all you so called streetfighters let me ask you this? being completely honest how many punches have you thrown in the last 5 years? how many fights have you been in? how many times someone thrown a punch at you?

compare that with a boxer that even if he is in the gym 3 times a week is throwing at least 2000 punches a week....proper,fast , powerful punches......

trust me anyone who had ever been inside a boxing ring wouldnt ask such a dumb question

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

A fighter at his level the so called p4p # 1 , shouldn't be getting dropped by a blown up lw, and somebody that got put on they ass and went life and death by C Class fighters like Kasitdis, Diaz, let alone slept in the way he did, with one second left in the round:bryan:

JMM had Pac's number since the first fight. I remember being like :whoo: after seeing JMM comeback from the knockdowns in the first fight. JMM switched his style up to be more pleasing and get more fights, but he tends to get hit more since doing so. That doesn't take away his counter-punching ability which has really helped him since going up in weight.

He's better days were at Feather. Pac was also a feather, but was able to put on weight a little better.

P4P#1 fighters can get beat (and KO'd) just like anyone else.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
JMM had Pac's number since the first fight. I remember being like :whoo: after seeing JMM comeback from the knockdowns in the first fight. JMM switched his style up to be more pleasing and get more fights, but he tends to get hit more since doing so. That doesn't take away his counter-punching ability which has really helped him since going up in weight.

He's better days were at Feather. Pac was also a feather, but was able to put on weight a little better.

P4P#1 fighters can get beat (and KO'd) just like anyone else.

JMM is not a counter puncher like people believes, that JMM been long dead almost 10 years , that's Pacquaio main problem with him, JMM is a stalking boxer puncher, that understands how to counter, which is why Mayweather felt obligated to move box the little man

If JMM was so great a counter puncher he wouldn't touch the canvas as much as he do and have some answer for the left hand, and would have a answer for the left hand, got drop by 5x by lefts from Manny, got knocked down a left hook from may and ate jabs all night, nearly got his head knocked off by Diaz and Mike K by crushing left hooks. If Manny had a solid trainer he could expose this he should just abandon the weak ass jab all together and feint into range and shoot straight left leads from various angles like he did vs ODH, because JMM ducks into that first left every fukking time, no matter who he fights, but I digress........................Hopefully Manny is smart enough to get rid of Roach

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JMM is not a counter puncher like people believes, that JMM been long dead almost 10 years , that's Pacquaio main problem with him, JMM is a stalking boxer puncher, that understands how to counter, which is why Mayweather felt obligated to move box the little man

If JMM was so great a counter puncher he wouldn't touch the canvas as much as he do and have some answer for the left hand, and would have a answer for the left hand, got drop by 5x by lefts from Manny, got knocked down a left hook from may and ate jabs all night, nearly got his head knocked off by Diaz and Mike K by crushing left hooks. If Manny had a solid trainer he could expose this he should just abandon the weak ass jab all together and feint into range and shoot straight left leads from various angles like he did vs ODH, because JMM ducks into that first left every fukking time, no matter who he fights, but I digress........................Hopefully Manny is smart enough to get rid of Roach

Manny's speed what got him, but he adjusted. He switched up to a more aggressive (more mexican) style in the Barrera fight (if I remember correctly), and though it was pleasing to watch it did and still does leave him open to way more than his patient counter-punching days. Not saying he isn't without flaws but to deny his countering ability, c'mon. Even with his reaction time slowing down due to age, he is still good when he gets his rhythm.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny's speed what got him, but he adjusted. He switched up to a more aggressive (more mexican) style in the Barrera fight (if I remember correctly), and though it was pleasing to watch it did and still does leave him open to way more than his patient counter-punching days. Not saying he isn't without flaws but to deny his countering ability, c'mon. Even with his reaction time slowing down due to age, he is still good when he gets his rhythm.

How come he's only this counter punching machine vs the wild Manny

He gets touched up in every fight even his last fight before Manny 4 he got hit too much and appeared to be a fading skill wise. Vs the shot brawler Barrera, a great counter puncher should have exposed Marco's style JMM struggled, and got put on his ass...... One has to question is JMM just a guy with Manny number, the forrest to Mosley, or the Mayorga to Forrest, there is a reason why he ducks every other legit challenge while chasing Manny

JMM is a good lil fighter, he aint Sugar Ray Robinson cause he koed Pac :stopitslime:

hjhblkhj

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess being the internet I shouldnt be suprised at the nonsense I hear...

unlike a lot of the people that posted in this thread I actually box....

The fool that said it would take two week training obviously doesnt have a clue, the average person cant even learn to throw a correct jab in two weeks...

Anyone who has ever sparred will tell you how hard it is

i can run 10k and not need a drink of water after..... 4 rounds of boxing and its killing me

its a different kind of conditioning....anyone can be beat but personally in a street fight if the other dude wasnt trained in some sort of fighting style if he actually even got a clean punch through I would be disgusted with myself

Punches to the head knock you out, body punches are the ones that hurt and put you in agony, one kidney punch and its over for Bron

all you so called streetfighters let me ask you this? being completely honest how many punches have you thrown in the last 5 years? how many fights have you been in? how many times someone thrown a punch at you?

compare that with a boxer that even if he is in the gym 3 times a week is throwing at least 2000 punches a week....proper,fast , powerful punches......

trust me anyone who had ever been inside a boxing ring wouldnt ask such a dumb question
:ohhh: so you could handle a guy like bron with ease and your talking
about nonsense people say on the Internet