Who'd win in a boxing match: Pacquiao or Lebron James

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: so you could handle a guy like bron with ease and your talking
about nonsense people say on the Internet

i been boxing since the age of 9 im 32 now, I rather walk into a ring with Lebron than Pac any day of the week....

The toughest guy i ever went into the ring with was a 55 year old ex pro who had sparred with Tim Witherspoon, at 55 his movement was superior, even when i got close to him all i hit was shoulders and arms....

like i said before anyone can get beat, the chin has no muscles and it just takes about 8 pounds of pressure on the chin to put a man down.... In saying that Im fully confident I would handle him on ringsmarts alone

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dude is like 'put me in the ring with the incredible hulk and i'll beat him because i can throw a clean jab'

lol..... spoken like a true coward...... the kind of guy that gets shook just by looking at a guy...i can always tell dudes that get bullied

weight classes work in boxing because BOTH fighters are proffessional trained fighters dumbass.... when one is trained and the other isnt then its not as relevant

thats like saying as long as someone is 7ft even without any kind of basketball training he could get on a court with kobe or Bron...

If your going to try and be insulting at least try and sound intelligent

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hulk is art imitating life in that sense. he is like lebron james! thats the point :smile:

Being big doesnt make you a good boxer just like being tall wont make you a good basketball player it may help but there is a lot more to it than that...

a competent boxer knows when you are about to make a punch before you have even thrown it, a worldclass boxer will trick you into throwing a certain type of punch and knock your lights out look at Mayweather Hatton...

I dont think you realise how good someone has to be just to even land a clean punch on a boxer on Pacs level, and im talking about in a serious fight not sparring or exhibition....

I cannot see how Lebron is gonna manage to hit Pac cleanly in a serious fight