Whoever Wins The Election, Yo Life Ain't Gon Change

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton wins, your life isn't going to change. Your life is gonna change for the better or worse through taking action not the president.

This is all entertainment, a stage show. The same topics and arguments debated every four years. How much power do president's really have? Seems like they are just puppets, icons, etc.

I could have voted in 2012 as I was 18 but I didn't give af. My life didn't change with Obama becoming the president. White people were still racist and on average doing better than black folks.

The problems black people had in 2008 is still prevalent to this day. I'm thinking about voting this year just to say that I voted at least once in my life. Maybe I'll vote for the green party or some shyt.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Regardless if it matters or not all black people should go vote for somebody off the strength they used to kill our ancestors and Burn/bomb churches to discourage us from voting

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Regardless if it matters or not all black people should go vote for somebody off the strength they used to kill our ancestors and Burn/bomb churches to discourage us from voting
Back then President's probably did have some sort of power. Today? Not really. And we don't know why they didn't want black folks to vote, maybe to keep up the supposed reality that the president in fact does have power?

Like on the real, how can someone put into a position such as being the president every four years get so much power. There are clearly people working in the background that are truly calling the shots.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Call having two choices the right to vote. Cause that's basically what y'all got.. 2 choices.

little4209

All Star
Daps
I respect your views but I cdisagree, Roland Martin actually made some very good points in regards to young/old voters..if you want change, voting does that..

1.systemic change cannot happen without politics

2. Find 5-10 issues that you actually care about, see which candidates are for/against, tally them up and then pick a choice

3. A vote for the Green Party could automatically be a vote for the candidate who shares none of your issues

4. Not voting could automatically be a vote for the candidate whose shares not of your issues

5. Change isn't microwaveable! It doesn't just happen overnight because you voted once or twice...

...stand for something or fall for anything is my take

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I respect your views but I cdisagree, Roland Martin actually made some very good points in regards to young/old voters..if you want change, voting does that..

1.systemic change cannot happen without politics

2. Find 5-10 issues that you actually care about, see which candidates are for/against, tally them up and then pick a choice

3. A vote for the Green Party could automatically be a vote for the candidate who shares none of your issues

4. Not voting could automatically be a vote for the candidate whose shares not of your issues

5. Change isn't microwaveable! It doesn't just happen overnight because you voted once or twice...

...stand for something or fall for anything is my take
Alright but when they give you two choices to choose from, how is change gonna happen through politics when they are basically giving you two choices that they practically picked out for you?

A lot of the problems black people face today is due to money, power which are backed by corporations. Corporations run the media, government, politics etc. Why would they seek to help black people grow?

It doesn't matter who wins, it ain't gonna change nothing. Debating of different topics is just entertainment, they don't care about those things.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Local government effects your life more than national government.
Both effect your life.

Something as simple as the government budget has a great impact on your state friend.

Most friends just don't care to much to understand how.

But both candidates are demonic so I can see how I divide also would be hard pressed to cast their ballots