Whoopi Goldberg taking heat for victim blaming women who send nudes.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
fukk Whoopi cause she has said/done some c00n ass shyt before but her righteousness and common sense call outs have been outweighing the dumb shyt she did in the past. She consistently speaking the truth and pointing out stupidity the last 15yrs or so that ive been paying attention.

Examples ?

Because i never got over the "dumb shyt"

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Common sense is not victim blaming. If anyone thinks it is, then theyre part of the problem and will deserve anything that befalls them for lacking it.

I mean, sure.

Aren't we talking about a privacy violation? What's the thing that can be hacked/exposed that'll make you go "ok, that's not her fault"?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
She had her time she was a hittable,I could have turned her from a 5 into a nice 7.
485c4b9114c066374355e2e06e85a771.jpg

U8p574w.png

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean, sure.

Aren't we talking about a privacy violation? What's the thing that can be hacked/exposed that'll make you go "ok, that's not her fault"?

Because nude pics literally serve no purpose other than to be viewed by other people. So when that inevitably happens it's hard to feel sorry for you that the pics you took served their purpose. Half of time the reason these leak or get hacked is because the person you sent them to leaked them.

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Because nude pics literally serve no purpose other than to be viewed by other people. So when that inevitably happens it's hard to feel sorry for you that the pics you took served their purpose. Half of time the reason these leak or get hacked is because the person you sent them to leaked them.

So, nothing?

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
As @Tenchi® Ryu™ just pointed out..."Modesty"
They wont get 100% of the p*ssy shots she uploaded if she doesnt take them. :yeshrug:

But his point implies that if someone is merely modest, they won't get violated. There are too many examples across the world on an everyday basis of people being violated while not doing anything to deserve it.

It's a very odd, puritanical litmus test under the guise of "common sense".

Again, though, I'm still trying to figure out the thing the victimized person could do and be absolved of blame.