• Jamaicans

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • Haitians

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I'm Jamaican and I have dated, fukked and been in relationships with both. Without question Haitian women are the best . Haitian people I consider great, because of them kicking the French out and formed their own country... nuff respect. Not to mention enduring hardships over the centuries and currently dealing with racist ass neighboring Dominican Republic.

Haitian women are a bit more submissive and treat their men better. If you ever had that Haitian belly rub after you nut you known what I mean. Its something about them their sex appeal. :noah: I notice Haitian women have healthier toned bodies, their natural hair is appealing (Google Haitian haircare). Haitian women are more family oriented and also hardworking. The one woman I didn't want to get the abortion was Haitian.

Jamaican women are hard working too to a fault. Good with the cooking if they raised properly. Jamaican women can be vulgar and have abrasive attitudes. Now I'm talking mostly black Jamaican women because my country raises a bunch of c00ns. They love white men and their seed and have self hate. It may just be me but I have only encountered funky armpits with Jamaican women, maybe its because they was Cooley ..smelling like ram goats ain't cool. I thought I could even find a better Jamaican woman by dealing with them high siddity gyal deh or even mista chin daughter or other race Jamaicans but once that Jamaican culture gets into the women its a wrap

U using coolies as an example for all Jamaican women?:upsetfavre:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

dude is young, probably under 30, had two parents and came around to "slum" with hood Jamaicans and Haitians and kept it moving, most likely he's that type of dude.

we grew up much differently, alot of them old G's I grew up with are either dead or in jail or laying up under a woman, if he knows his shyt he'll know of a certain certain 16 year old girl that got kiled with the jamician mafia kicked in the door of daddy resturant and layed eyeryone out, that was really when jamaicians started flooded here, built of drug money which turned in educational assets for their kids.

this was in 91-92

everything they had was built off drug money, car clubs where big too, built off drug dollars...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
U using coolies as an example for all Jamaican women?:upsetfavre:
Out of many we one right but the majority were black Jamaican, browning, etc. from yard, USA, Canada and i think Sophie was born in UK but still raised Jamaican :patrice:. I only give props to my baby mother for not being typical :guilty:

My experience has always been best with Haitian women. Me and @jflores fukked the same Haitian chic, Jinette. If he still post here he can tell you we both still looking for her years later

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
mostly black Jamaican women because my country raises a bunch of c00ns. They love white men and their seed and have self hate. It may just be me but I have only encountered funky armpits with Jamaican women, maybe its because they was Cooley ..smelling like ram goats ain't cool. I thought I could even find a better Jamaican woman by dealing with them high siddity gyal deh or even mista chin daughter or other race Jamaicans but once that Jamaican culture gets into the women its a wrap

thank you for admitting this

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
dude is young, probably under 30, had two parents and came around to "slum" with hood Jamaicans and Haitians and kept it moving, most likely he's that type of dude.

we grew up much differently, alot of them old G's I grew up with are either dead or in jail or laying up under a woman, if he knows his shyt he'll know of a certain certain 16 year old girl that got kiled with the jamician mafia kicked in the door of daddy resturant and layed eyeryone out, that was really when jamaicians started flooded here, built of drug money which turned in educational assets for their kids.

this was in 91-92

everything they had was built off drug money, car clubs where big too, built off drug dollars...
:dahell:

This thread about women fam

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Out of many we one right but the majority were black Jamaican, browning, etc. from yard, USA, Canada and i think Sophie was born in UK but still raised Jamaican :patrice:. I only give props to my baby mother for not being typical :guilty:

My experience has always been best with Haitian women. Me and @jflores fukked the same Haitian chic, Jinette. If he still post here he can tell you we both still looking for her years later
idc about being raised anything. listen if you were not born in the west indies then youre just an AA, Canadian, Brit etc.
I dont fukk with 2nd generation people because like you, a lot of them talk down on their background and identify as western.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

Can't say I've had these issues:manny:

Love me a brown jawn:blessed: