Whos better Haitian or Jamaican Women ?

Which is better?

• Jamaicans

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • Haitians

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
thank you for admitting this

He's right, I will say thst we Jamaicans don't have the history Haiti does and the self reliance Haitians have in general, the Haitian revolution vs a country thst didn't get a president until the slave owners practically gave up, tired of fukking dudes in the ass and moved onto the next place.

Jamaican women are way too self reliant to be Co soldered wife material unless you just straight balling, I'm talking six figure status and young but outside of thst you're gonna struggle, a woman needs something to be afraid of in a man and Jamician women usually aren't afraid of anything. I really dislike them and I was raised by one way too head strong and too disrespectful.

Maybe if feel different if I was rich but I'm not so from my eyes they're the hands down woat period, at least African American hood chicks can be held down by a strong bodied dude, rapper or drug dealer but Jamaican women usually don't respect shyt and that's where the problem lies.

Rather a black women from Mississippi with six kids weave and tattoos than a Jamician chick hands down. I know the hood rat she sees male strength in something I just hand to find it and mimic it.

Jamaicans want white approval especially women, least the men can play dominoes, beat a juice and chill at the bar. The women are just wanna be white girls.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
idc about being raised anything. listen if you were not born in the west indies then youre just an AA, Canadian, Brit etc.
I dont fukk with 2nd generation people because like you, a lot of them talk down on their background and identify as western.
Goes both ways.

Tell your kids they're American then be mad when they identify as America Caribbrehs

Plus it cost like $100 to get a Jamaican passport and all you need is one Jamaican grandparent

The failure to embrace the diaspora is such a detriment to the anglophone Caribbean IMO

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Haitian women are just as bad with wenching as Jamaicans but they have a way higher ratio of attractive women.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
He's right, I will say thst we Jamaicans don't have the history Haiti does and the self reliance Haitians have in general, the Haitian revolution vs a country thst didn't get a president until the slave owners practically gave up, tired of fukking dudes in the ass and moved onto the next place.

Jamaican women are way too self reliant to be Co soldered wife material unless you just straight balling, I'm talking six figure status and young but outside of thst you're gonna struggle, a woman needs something to be afraid of in a man and Jamician women usually aren't afraid of anything. I really dislike them and I was raised by one way too head strong and too disrespectful.

Maybe if feel different if I was rich but I'm not so from my eyes they're the hands down woat period, at least African American hood chicks can be held down by a strong bodied dude, rapper or drug dealer but Jamaican women usually don't respect shyt and that's where the problem lies.

Rather a black women from Mississippi with six kids weave and tattoos than a Jamician chick hands down. I know the hood rat she sees male strength in something I just hand to find it and mimic it.

Jamaicans want white approval especially women, least the men can play dominoes, beat a juice and chill at the bar. The women are just wanna be white girls.
:francis::dwillhuh:

Why does every Jamaican say Jamaican women want to be like cac's

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Goes both ways.

Tell your kids they're American then be mad when they identify as America Caribbrehs

Plus it cost like $100 to get a Jamaican passport and all you need is one Jamaican grandparent

The failure to embrace the diaspora is such a detriment to the anglophone Caribbean IMO
second part is facts man.
lemme add that i mess with WI born in western countries but still keep roots back home, been back and learned the culture.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
my culture aint raise shyt

your island culture promotes leaving the island so maybe the Jamaicans who dont run from their homes arent the real Jamaicans:skip:
All across the board west indians will migrate to western countries only because of the value of your currency. It doesnt just stop in the islands either. Italians, spaniards etc. come to rape western countries for their dollar
:manny:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
second part is facts man.
lemme add that i mess with WI born in western countries but still keep roots back home, been back and learned the culture.
You got to instill pride and history in your kids
For example, There's so many resources in the Jamaican diaspora but folks rather talk about who's really a Jamaican
Whereas places like Cuba and dr engage their diaspora
Like how many Jamaicans say they want to retire / go back to Jamaica:yeshrug:

It's a shame

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
All across the board west indians will migrate to western countries only because of the value of your currency.

Doesn't change the fact that its still a cultural phenomena in your country to abandon home...the why is irrelevant

Italians, spaniards etc. come to rape western countries for their dollar

Do you know what the West is?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't change the fact that its still a cultural phenomena in your country to abandon home...the why is irrelevant

Do you know what the West is?
The "why" is the most important thing. If Jamaica could provide jobs and decent standard of living, people wouldn't emigrate. Push/pull

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The "why" is the most important thing. If Jamaica could provide jobs and decent standard of living, people wouldn't emigrate. Push/pull

not in regards to jamaicans suddenly not being jamaican and turning into AAs because they immigrate to America.