Whose Mans Is This!!!!!(Facebook Edition) Going at Kap and Black Lives Matter...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

:mjpls: The comment section. What is wrong with some of my brothers. How do you become this far gone?

:mjpls: The comment section again.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

:mjlol:He is not “black” he is “brown”. Jesus! This is like a fukk hive nest of c00ns

Dear Brown Conservatives,

The Holidays are fast approaching and you will faced with fellowshipping with liberal family members that are still hurt from losing the election to Trump. Sometimes discussions can go South really fast.

Understanding this condition has helped me stay sane when trying to explain basic logical concepts. People have been traumatized by stories and lies from the past. This has created anxiety that makes people believe they are under the constant threat of racism.

60 years later, that anxiety has become a collective pathology of eternal victimhood. You can't help these people if they can't submit to basic facts and truth. This is why God commanded his disciples to move on and shack the dust off their feet when people reject truth.

Example: You are brown not black. There's is one race, Humans. The democrats created KKK and Jim Crowe laws.

Unholy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

Signed,
Patrick D. Hampton
Founder of All Lives Matter Foundation

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
His “All Lives Matter Foundation” GoFundMe

18486363_10212483497739454_1458272542798590442_n.jpg

All Lives Matter Foundation

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
y'all almost drew me in to roast this guy on his page... its too easy

His story that lead him to his C00nsight

To: Facebook Followers
From Patrick D. Hampton

When I was 20, I suffered from an identity crisis similar to Colin Kaepeenick. Only difference is he is half "white" and suffers from half "white" guilt.

I digress.....

My identity crisis stemmed from so much of the black culture forced fed to me via hiphop culture and projected on to me by family traditions. I literally became someone on the outside that I wasn't on the inside. I rode around town with 20 inch rims, loud music, $200 dollar shoes, dating and lying to multiple women, spending all my money on designer clothes. I was trying to understand who I was as a "black" person in America. I believed that my skin color made me superior and America was inherently racist.

Now that I'm 36, a husband and a father, and submitted to Christ. I realize that I bought in to a subculture of failure. I missed it. I can now see through all of the black pride, separatism and materialism and see how "blacks" missed and are still "missing the boat" .

Here it is...

"Blacks" have failed to realize that GOD designed for us to be in America. Had we not been enslaved by Islamic Africans(FIRST) and then sold to Christian Europeans(SECOND), we would still be a part of the Islamic regime in Africa. The greatest thing that has happened to us is that we were introduced to Jesus Christ thru persecution. God brought us to America thru slavery for his own purpose. Just as God delivered Europeans to America thru religious persecution.

Yes, God and the bible condone slavery if debt is involved. No, God does not condone brutalizing slaves and that's why he brought us out of slavery and placed us in a constitutional republic with rights. Remember, America is the only nation of its size to fight a war and shed blood that ended brutal slavery. Why? Cause slavery was never uniquely American. We learned the concept from other countries.That's why they had to trade to get slaves. I digress....

Now, this is where we "blacks" missed it. Those of us that choose to be AMERICAN, have no problem prospering and embedding ourselves in American culture. Those of you that still want to be "AFRICAN" without fully embracing Americanism and the Constitution will continue to struggle while spending your whole life seeking equality and coveting the wealth and accomplishments of those of us that believe in American exceptionalism.

I'm a successful AMERICAN because I've have chosen to believe that God created me equal and I seek UNITY with my fellow Americans. By UNIFYING with my fellow Americans, I not only prove I have equality, I achieve equity.

In 2017, I want to help more of my "black" brothers and sisters understand this concept of American Exceptionlism and reject this Pan Africanism and #blacklivesmatter movement. It's time for new "black" leadership in our homes first and then in the community. It's time to change our strategy of advancing the "black" community. Separatism is not working.

We have "MISSED THE BOAT!" We must fully understand the purpose in God bringing us to the greatest nation on earth. We are one people. One nation. One color. One human race with different backgrounds and cultures. It's time we act like it.

-Patrick D. Hampton
Founder of All Lives Matter Foundation