Whose the most miserable unpleasent person on the coli.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is the answer I was looking for. That fakkit cac making Philly look bad for real.
You ugly Koala bear looking fakkit I been told your bytch ass we can do whatever clown so suck a dikk or let's see whats what p*ssy. I've already proven I'm black too you sucker ass nikka still getting played by bytches loser. Maybe if you didn't look like an ugly koala bear with glasses bytches would want to fukk your ugly wack ass bytch.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You ugly Koala bear looking fakkit I been told your bytch ass we can do whatever clown so suck a dikk or let's see whats what p*ssy. I've already proven I'm black too you sucker ass nikka still getting played by bytches loser. Maybe if you didn't look like an ugly koala bear with glasses bytches would want to fukk your ugly wack ass bytch.
Stay mad breh
:laff: :laff:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
@I Really Mean It is most def up there. This nikka is always complaining about Black people and forever tryna police what we do :scust:

Suburban nikkas always gotta overcompensate breh, it's pretty obvious he square irl

btw, I apologize if I came off like I was trying to talk reckless to you in your Detroit thread