Whose time is more important?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A while back before I got in a relationship I went out with this chick. We talked on the phone for a bit before our first date and got into a heated debate about who should pay for the first date. I sighting that since we don't know if we really dig each other we should go dutch. But she insisted that since it was our first date that I pay. I asked her why and she said "well I'm taking time out to see you, so you can pay for the date." To which I replied. "What about my time? I could be working on my novel for Gods sake." It took a few more minutes for her to understand that my time was just as valuable as hers and that I didn't need to bring money to the table when I was already taking out time to see her as well. My question is how can anyone think another person's time isno just as valuable and why?

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to date a chick that made me wait like an hr for her to come out her apt.....AFTER I drove like an hr out my way to pick her up.
And she would act like it's no big deal or say shyt like "the elevator took a long time" :martin:

Had to cut her off of GP

:mjcry: