Why America Has Nothing to Fear From China

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
This is Kinman island. It’s 6 miles from mainland China.
net_atravel04172001175422.gif

It is apart of the republic of China(Taiwan), as in it’s administered by Taiwan. You can literally see this island from China.

The People’s Republic of China claims Taiwan. China claims Taiwan as part of its national shame and that its national goal is uniting all Chinese territories again.

So given this small island, a place you could swim to, is being governed by a break away province with near 0 natural defenses and military presence; means it should be easy for China to conquer right? I mean it would hardly require any effort all right?

So why doesn’t China, the supposed Super power just do it? Care to take a guess?

Let me help you

images

mqdefault.jpg

Size_Comparison_CVN-65.png

Keep talking about Iraq and Afghanistan when the US has China hemmed up on its own sacred land :heh:

Going to be funny when China's hypersonic missiles sink all your aircraft carriers.

:mjgrin:

AEGIS missile defense is looking kinda funny in the light.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Going to be funny when China's hypersonic missiles sink all your aircraft carriers.

:mjgrin:

AEGIS missile defense is looking kinda funny in the light.
Oh you want to talk crazy? Let’s talk crazy.

Wanna know what happens if Three Gorges Dam is hit by a missile?:mjlit:

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Oh you want to talk crazy? Let’s talk crazy.

Wanna know what happens if Three Gorges Dam is hit by a missile?:mjlit:

Damn - it’s not like China doesn’t have nukes and weapons delivery systems that has the entire United States in range

:blessed: DF-31, DF-41, DF-5

20191123_cnm928.png

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Kinman island. It’s 6 miles from mainland China.
net_atravel04172001175422.gif

It is apart of the republic of China(Taiwan), as in it’s administered by Taiwan. You can literally see this island from China.

The People’s Republic of China claims Taiwan. China claims Taiwan as part of its national shame and that its national goal is uniting all Chinese territories again.

So given this small island, a place you could swim to, is being governed by a break away province with near 0 natural defenses and military presence; means it should be easy for China to conquer right? I mean it would hardly require any effort all right?

So why doesn’t China, the supposed Super power just do it? Care to take a guess?

Let me help you

images

mqdefault.jpg

Size_Comparison_CVN-65.png

Keep talking about Iraq and Afghanistan when the US has China hemmed up on its own sacred land :heh:

We literally got ran out of Afghanistan by a bunch A.K wielding dudes in sandals.

We wasted trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan. Our roads and bridges are falling apart because the Military Industrial Complex has the country in a chokehold, but if that fills you with pride, go ahead and wave your flag.

Toussaint

Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We literally got ran out of Afghanistan by a bunch A.K wielding dudes in sandals.

We wasted trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan. Our roads and bridges are falling apart because the Military Industrial Complex has the country in a chokehold, but if that fills you with pride, go ahead and wave your flag.
You won’t find an argument from me that Iraq and Afghanistan weren’t a waste of time and in terms of the Iraqi people, a catastrophe. Anyone who voted for the war should be put up on war crimes just like Putin in Ukraine.

However, what the US spends on infrastructure and other benefits and services for Americans vs military has no real correlation. We weren’t involved in a major conflicts for 30 years and we didn’t see any boost in government spending on social services. Meanwhile we always have money for the military and police. The American government controls most of the natural resources in the world and the IMF. We are the largest shareholder. Money is truly no object. In fact I’d say money as a concept when it comes to top trillion dollar economies is fake. It’s only value is what we say it. Inflation is fake. It’s just companies trying to make up the bottom line from Covid etc.

We don’t have these things because our capitalistic system doesn’t want you to have these things because if you were content and felt safe then you might not show up and work a 50 hour week, which would leave less of your surplus to who truly controls the wealth in this country. But that’s another more serious discussion. We are currently talking about punking China.

Toussaint

Daps
Reppin
Michigan
FBA is hashtag group started by a grifter. If you are asking whether I’m Black American, I am not.
Well there you go. If you were apart of America for 400 years, fought in every major conflict, built its roads, buildings, and influenced its culture to the point one is unrecognizable from the other you would understand.

:wow:
full

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well there you go. If you were apart of America for 400 years, fought in every major conflict, built its roads, buildings, and influenced its culture to the point one is unrecognizable from the other you would understand.

:wow:
full

Lets see. Your ancestors were property for the first 265 years. Then second class citizens for another 100. The last 50 we’ve been met with open hostility form atleast half of the population.

If you don’t at the very least have ambivalence towards this country, I don’t know what to Tell ya

Toussaint

Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lets see. Your ancestors were property for the first 265 years. Then second class citizens for another 100. The last 50 we’ve been met with open hostility form atleast half of the population.

If you don’t at the very least have ambivalence towards this country, I don’t know what to Tell ya

Even during slavery, and the struggle for civil rights there were African-American thinkers, inventors, philosophers, tradesmen, architects, soldiers, politicians, explorers, sportsmen etc. our blood is tied to the soil from the free to the unfree.

Also, at the end of the day it wasn’t white people who sold blacks into slavery. There were no white controlled colonies in Africa in the 1700’s. You want to get into that conversation? :francis:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even during slavery, and the struggle for civil rights there were African-American thinkers, inventors, philosophers, tradesmen, architects, soldiers, politicians, explorers, sportsmen etc. our blood is tied to the soil from the free to the unfree.

Also, at the end of the day it wasn’t white people who sold blacks into slavery. There were no white controlled colonies in Africa in the 1700’s. You want to get into that conversation? :francis:

Loving and excusing your tormentors of four centuries to spite Africans is fukking pathetic.