Why are people who listen to "conscious" rap the most angry, fukked up motherfckers

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
shyt blows mine :mindblown:

It cant just be me

But I find everytime Im chilling wit some one who for the most part bumps "conscious" or "smart nikka" only tracks(Immortal technique, tech nine, Killer mike, mf doom etc.)
They cant seem to go 5 minutes without em bringing in some random rant they gotta rant about..
Complaining bout everything under the mufckin sun :why:
Cant even walk thru the city without a nikka complaining bout what other folks doing and takin it personal

When im chillin with regular nikkaz who bump regular shyt( fewch, Thugga, Snoop, Cole, Ye etc etc.) they just some cool non dramatic, cool ass nikkaz

Whats with that sht dawg :mindblown:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
shyt blows mine :mindblown:

It cant just be me

But I find everytime Im chilling wit some one who for the most part bumps "conscious" or "smart nikka" only tracks(Immortal technique, tech nine, Killer mike, mf doom etc.)
They cant seem to go 5 minutes without em bringing in some random rant they gotta rant about..
Complaining bout everything under the mufckin sun :why:
Cant even walk thru the city without a nikka complaining bout what other folks doing and takin it personal

When im chillin with regular nikkaz who bump regular shyt( fewch, Thugga, Snoop, Cole, Ye etc etc.) they just some cool non dramatic, cool ass nikkaz

Whats with that sht dawg :mindblown:
Cole stans can fall in that same lane

If u bump some Future, Quan etc they go in that tanget to

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's simple really

Some people just wanna turn up and pretend nothing is wrong with the world ever on some don't kill my buzz shyt

Others wanna change everything and feel more aware of issues etc so discuss them often.

In reality it is good to find a balance in life. No one train of thought is wrong. If you constantly angry and can't let loose you a clown but on that same token if you walk around pretending life is a party you also a clown.

If your listening is divided into categories like conscious and real shyt as opposed to just good and bad music then you already lost...

Taco

All Star
Daps
Use to be that high school kid who didn't fukk with anything but concious rap. Future, Thugga, Quan are the first trap artist I really gave a chance to(I've had some trap songs in my phone but it was a once in awhile thing) but it didn't hit me till late that their appeal wasn't about lyricism but about how well they can ride a flow with out becoming repetitive. It's a whole other style, but now I got playlists in my phone from Rakim, Nas , Kool G, Cole, Da Grass Roots, Kendrick, Future Thugga, Rhq, Big Sean, Wu, Mobb Deep, Johnny Cinco, Migos etc.. Kinda fell from the concious rap but but I got music for any type of mood I'm in.