Why are single moms the devil again?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
because a couple of dudes got their hearts broke in high school or cant get any p*ssy now
or
because they dislike their own momma for not pickin a better daddy for them
or
because the coli told them so
:yeshrug:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
But 60-70% of black children in america today are raised by single parents (source), no need to spout such simplistic moronic nonsense

and that doesn't change anything that i said. most PEOPLE period are idiots, so what i said was true. don't respond to me again, you'll just be ignored.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:jbhmm:
If single moms are the devil
And most of us here were born after 1970, when those numbers took off
Then inevitably most of us on here were raised by the devil.
What does that make us?

better think twice about what you say, because when you feed into that, you feed into that same bulshyt ass logic. Instead of talking about this and perpetuating the deadbeat dad/single mother trope, how can we change our perspective on this conversation?

How can we as men stop creating conditions that create turn girls and women into single mothers?

Last edited:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
If single moms are the devil
And most of us here were born after 1970, when those numbers took off
Then inevitably most of us on here were raised by the devil.
What does that make us?

better think twice about what you say, because when you feed into that, you feed into that same bulshyt ass logic. Instead of talking about this and perpetuating the deadbeat dad/single mother trope, can we change out perspective on this conversation?

How can we as men stop creating conditions that create turn girls and women into single mothers?

i applaud you for trying brother :salute:

but no matter what angle you try to come at this from the usual suspects will come along and still find a way to blame the woman