why are some people afraid of clowns ?

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I know people in my personal life that are scared of clowns, and I've heard tons of other people are afraid clowns...why is that ?
:jbhmm:

are any Coli brehs afraid of clowns or know people that are ?

the only clown that ever scared me was Pennywise from the original tv movie It as a kid, but it wasn't cuz he was a clown but just cuz it was an eerie movie in general

but anyway thoughts or reasons you think some people are scared of clowns ??

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
My sister is. She just thinks they look creepy as shyt.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
They're creepy as hell. Even Bozo. Only psychos smile all the time. And why the hell your shoes so big. :hhh: clown ass nikkas

But i'd fukk a clown up.

67af7a916791c00d80e07738d943c6e7.jpg

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
My brother was scared of clowns as a kid. We went to univer-soul circus as kids and that scared him.

I told him if a clown got to close to him I would slap them like how vegeta did after he called Goku a clown.
goku-vegeta.gif

And he just got over it

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
My brother was scared of clowns as a kid. We went to univer-soul circus as kids and that scared him.

I told him if a clown got to close to him I would slap them like how vegeta did after he called Goku a clown.
goku-vegeta.gif

And he just got over it

:russ:
not to derail my own thread but I forgot how hilarious it was when Majin Vegeta was slapping Goku around and calling him "clown"

but back to the clown phobia, I see in here that some peeps just flat out consider them creepy

they were never scary to me, just always looked goofy and happy to me

but everyone is different and has different fears so I'm definitely not judging anyone

just wanted to know why some peeps, including children, just naturally don't fvck with them