why are the news talking about paul ryan's black ex from 20 years ago.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry I don't get the scandal. Why is having a black GF years ago a scandal? :mindblown:

Also she'd get it. :shaq:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He is trying to get the black woman vote they are obama's biggest supporters. And You know how black women get when it comes to white men. What is funny is I bet the only thing black about this woman is her skin

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
He is trying to get the black woman vote they are obama's biggest supporters. And You know how black women get when it comes to white men. What is funny is I bet the only thing black about this woman is her skin
:snoop:

......So her personal achievements in life, taste in food, music, clothing etc would be what exactly?! White?!

I'm so fukking tired of this mentality that you nikka's keep carrying on from gen to gen....fukk man, stop it! I'm tired of black people EXPECTING someone to "act black" and or "talk white". Man fukk, I'm not even going there today, enjoy your weekend...

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

......So her personal achievements in life, taste in food, music, clothing etc would be what exactly?! White?!

I'm so fukking tired of this mentality that you nikka's keep carrying on from gen to gen....fukk man, stop it! I'm tired of black people EXPECTING someone to "act black" and or "talk white". Man fukk, I'm not even going there today, enjoy your weekend...
I don't think that's what homeboy meant. He's probably saying that she's a self loathing black bytch that whores herself out to crackkkas. Which she is.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

You're being purposefully naive wit dis post breh. You know dam well what c00ntastic behavior is. Cut da bullshyt. :rudy:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

All those things have to do with a person culture. People kill me when they say what is acting black or acting white.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I don't think that's what homeboy meant. He's probably saying that she's a self loathing black bytch that whores herself out to crackkkas. Which she is.
What makes her self-loathing?! Because she is with a SUCCESSFUL white man?! What if dude looked like
lilwyteblunt.jpg
...would she still be considered by you to be self-loathing.....?

You're being purposefully naive wit dis post breh. You know dam well what c00ntastic behavior is. Cut da bullshyt. :rudy:
No, I don't. Please explain it to me

Daps
Are you seriously saying this ma

well i guess i can't see the first guy to know if he's handsome, but he seems hearty and clean cut.

He is trying to get the black woman vote they are obama's biggest supporters. And You know how black women get when it comes to white men.
so are bw supporting obama's white half?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I've said it before and I'll say it again....most white dudes have GREAT taste in black women when they decide to swirl :pachaha:

Daps
Ryan did an interview awhile back, saying he had a Black GF during college. Ryan was clearly trying to blunt criticism that he was not sympathetic to African Americans.

:dead: