why are the news talking about paul ryan's black ex from 20 years ago.

Daps
:snoop:

......So her personal achievements in life, taste in food, music, clothing etc would be what exactly?! White?!

I'm so fukking tired of this mentality that you nikka's keep carrying on from gen to gen....fukk man, stop it! I'm tired of black people EXPECTING someone to "act black" and or "talk white". Man fukk, I'm not even going there today, enjoy your weekend...

I understand you but to be honest I agree with him. By black, Im am gonna assume he's not a c00n and he is referring to anything afro-centric.

Ex: her favorite food, clothes, entertainment are all probably euro-centric.

She probably wouldn't want to identify with anything afro-centric either.

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
nikka ready to put that black bytch on a pedestal talking bout " achievements" when all he knew of the bytch was that she gets dugged out by crackkkas. It just came out that the bytch is a thief and did some jail time. fukk that c00n talking about "achievements".

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
not a scandal...

he aint those typical white boys...who is completely white washed...

sure its a ploy for black america/diversity thru who he been with...

but still dont see how republicans can balance a budget by cutting critical services to folks without billions of dollars

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's the bring up a random black person you were cool with to look better with blacks strategy at work once again