Why are you on The Coli tho?

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
Day 1 nikka

Remember seeing the thread on SOHH:hamster: about leaving it because the site/ servers started to get :flabbynsick:

A lot of my teenage years were spent on that site and the fukkery and alot of GEMS where there :whew::ohlawd::to:

I'm 26 now and don't think I will ever stop posting and getting knowledge from the COLI
PYNij_zps36eebc28.gif

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Came from ughh originally.

Frankly now i use the coli for reading random bullshyt like the knicks, wwf, and other crap.

More importantly tho and i know this will piss off the militants that want all whiteys removed from the site...

I use the coli as a portal for broadening my understanding of many of the issues that plague our lives. Ive read about many perspectives that i would have never considered before and i am thankful that.

Although ive been around nola my whole life, went to school in trenton and now newark i dont always get the opportunity to really pick peoples minds...about these issues.

Flame/troll away

FSP

Banned
Daps
I saw a thread where it said all the females on here are sluts so naturally...

Daps
Its funny..I first stumbled upon sohh back in 01...never posted but always lurked daily till bout 05. Use to read the comments section and smh at nikkas goin at each other over this rap shyt on the keyboards like...:slapfight: then I found forbezdvd /doggie diamonds ...who did a segment on the coli and how it was a refugee camp from sohh ..so I came here like a year and a half now lurkin again....but its a much better setup than sohh ...much more broad, interesting topics aand I learn shyt I probably wouldn't otherwise have:ehh:......if bksons and cook and whoever else run this site step their vision up and not be stagnant, they could turn it into a movement:patrice:..the potential is there