Why are you on The Coli tho?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
For posters who are daily finding themselves frustrated with some of the opinions expressed by Black men, why do you frequent this website? Are you all masochistic? What inspired you to get an account here? While I understand the Coli covers all subjects, it's no secret that it's an "Urban" forum, with mostly Black Male posters. If we frustrate you, than why come on here? This question is primarily for female, and non-black male posters.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
For posters who are daily finding themselves frustrated with some of the opinions expressed by Black men, why do you frequent this website? Are you all masochistic? What inspired you to get an account here? While I understand the Coli covers all subjects, it's no secret that it's an "Urban" forum, with mostly Black Male posters. If we frustrate you, than why come on here? This question is primarily for female, and non-black male posters.
:mjlol:...oh is that what you think??...you must not know how this site got started....

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
ALOT of SOHH immigrants in The Coli. I never had an account on SOHH but I lurked a lil bit. One thing I never realized until maybe a month ago, was how old some of these posters are. I didn't realize the deep history some posters had stemming from other hip-hop forums that have been in existence since the late-90's/early-00's. Some of y'all have been doing this forum thing for almost 20yrs now. I remember in the drake vs meek mill thread, some posters were talking about how crazy "such and such" forum was during the whole Nas vs Jay-Z beef. That's when it dawned on me how old some of these posters were. The Internet is old.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I started posting oh sohh at 15, im 30 now

ALOT of SOHH immigrants in The Coli. I never had an account on SOHH but I lurked a lil bit. One thing I never realized until maybe a month ago, was how old some of these posters are. I didn't realize the deep history some posters had stemming from other hip-hop forums that have been in existence since the late-90's/early-00's. Some of y'all have been doing this forum thing for almost 20yrs now. I remember in the drake vs meek mill thread, some posters were talking about how crazy "such and such" forum was during the whole Nas vs Jay-Z beef. That's when it dawned on me how old some of these posters were. The Internet is old.