Why are you on The Coli tho?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
It's an internet forum. It's mostly entertainment for me. My eyes have been opened some things, but again, it's something for me to do when I'm bored.

This isn't real life. When I come home from work after seeing sadness and pain, I just want to be entertained with fukkery. When I'm over reading the fukkery and lies, I log off and join the rest of the world in reality.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's an internet forum. It's mostly entertainment for me. My eyes have been opened some things, but again, it's something for me to do when I'm bored.

This isn't real life. When I come home from work after seeing sadness and pain, I just want to be entertained with fukkery. When I'm over reading the fukkery and lies, I log off and join the rest of the world in reality.

What?!

no_michael_bluth.gif

This is a place of absolute truth and transparency.

:lolbron:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So a group of Black men saying foolish, truthful, insightful, hilarious, kind, intelligent, degrading things on the internet is therapy for alot of you. Coming on here is like getting a peek into the various psyches of Black people. I know this, because I was previously(and currently) a member of The Mainboard Sports Forum. The Mainboard(like The Coli's relationship with SOHH) is a derivative site of the Rivals Sports Forums The Mainboard is predominantly White male. And they had a thread on The Mainboard about The Coli, and discussed in depth about the prevalence of Black culture on this site. And basically how The Coli is Black version of The Mainboard. It was an interesting thread to say the least. Some posters on The Mainboard found many things on this website humorous in a "Those Blacks are hilarious" kinda way. Some of them even tried to establish some cross-forum connections between the two websites. Some of them were in there like "OMG how Black should I act", "Dude you don't know who wrote Illmatic?", it was rather interesting. Some of them didn't even realize how White The Mainboard was.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
For entertainment purposes and to stay current with what's going on in society. Nothing on here bothers me personally if it did all I would have to do is switch internet tabs. It do get boring up here though.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
For posters who are daily finding themselves frustrated with some of the opinions expressed by Black men, why do you frequent this website? Are you all masochistic? What inspired you to get an account here? While I understand the Coli covers all subjects, it's no secret that it's an "Urban" forum, with mostly Black Male posters. If we frustrate you, than why come on here? This question is primarily for female, and non-black male posters.

@No_bammer_weed

@Pifferry

We need answers.
25grlg1.png

@bcrusaderw

@GiGi

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Some people read literature, watch movies, work or whatever for entertainment and as an escape. I use the Coli :manny:

It's a place with entertaining threads and individuals. It's a a place where opinions can be shared so :obama:

This isn't a life style it's a way of life :birdman:
:salute:The Coli