Why are you on The Coli tho?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Lsa is only good for legit gossip. The coli is good for breaking news in everything (yall broke on Wes Craven's death before a lot of major sites did), the coli has people with great thoughts on TV/film, music, sports, etc...

I come to the coli to get schooled &I've learned things here. I've learned how some dudes I've encountered are plain ole fukk boys. My fukk-boy dector has never been so accurate since joining this site.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was sent here from SOHH. I started in 2001... It's 2015 Breh.

Honestly, I don't think a lot of people here realize how cutting edge culturally this site is. A lot of stuff breaks here before it goes mainstream. As a person my age, this is how I keep my ear to the street.

Hell, when I used to do standup for about a year (and was doing fairly well considering how serious I took it) a lot of my inspiration was lifted from SOHH/Coli

Plus's the fukkery. :lolbron:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was sent here from SOHH. I started in 2001... It's 2015 Breh.

Honestly, I don't think a lot of people here realize how cutting edge culturally this site is. A lot of stuff breaks here before it goes mainstream. As a person my age, this is how I keep my ear to the street.

Hell, when I used to do standup for about a year (and was doing fairly well considering how serious I took it) a lot of my inspiration was lifted from SOHH/Coli

Plus's the fukkery. :lolbron:
Not only is there but this site is a well oiled machine with constant updates to make the site run better & to look moderate (Lsa's last update has them on that 2007 look)

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to be on SOHH. Migrated over here when everyone else did.

I'm here for humor, insight on the black experience in America as well as around the world and knowledge on a myriad of other topics that I didn't have before.

You're kinda stuck with me now Coli.

:yeshrug:

:salute:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE fukkERY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mike-woodson-reaction.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I lurked for much of 2012 before I finally decided to join. The forum interface upgrade made the Coliseum user friendly and readable. The fukkery in TLR was existent as it is presently and the 2012 posters are among this funniest personalities I had ever encountered, in real life and on the net. The quality sports forum section sealed the deal. I joined Christmas eve, 2012 and been posting ever since.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I didn't join my first forum til' 2008. Jeez, you guys have been here since the genesis of Hip-Hop Forums. SOHH has been around since 1996. Lord!!! I had no ideal. We question how the internets would've reacted to Big vs Pac, Jay vs Nas, and such and such, but these forums have been around since then. I'm sure there had to be some archival threads floating around that were created on the days Pac, Big, Big L, and Pun died.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My first post in the TLR on SOHH was if I should buy this classic muscle car back in 2001. First reply someone asked if I was going to grow a mullet first. Ethered in my first thread. :mjcry:

Baptised by fire. :blessed:

Been here ever since looking for more...:feedme: