Why are you Physically Attracted to the "type" that you are??

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
My mother is dark skinned and her beauty was always fully appreciated by my father

My first celebrity crush was Brandy

Now that I think about it, you know how youre parents always try to play kiss little kids of the opposite sex when youre like 4 or 5. That girl was darkskinned too :pachaha:

wild cherry blossom

lalalalala
Daps
I have a thing for red heads idk where or why I just do.

Oh and I think Asia guys can be cute, my friends clown me lol , and idk why their attractive sense idk any Asian men in real life.

I don't really have a type I'm attracted to skinny/slim and tall men ,but I think all kind of men look good.

Idk

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Combination of upbringing and life.
I like men who are stocky/tthick my dad was
taller and darker because my first real crush was.
dad was also tall and brown

That's what I assume
could be I'm just attracted no what I'm attracted to and early influences aren't responsible at all
:yeshrug:
Hol up I thought women were supposed to be attracted to men with qualities similar to their fathers
not a physical look a like:dame:
Is that why some of y'all like tall men too:dame:
you 5'2' he 6'4'' that don't even look right, let the amazon bytches eat :dame:

• Dap
Reactions: 85

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
My mother is dark skinned and her beauty was always fully appreciated by my father

My first celebrity crush was Brandy

Now that I think about it, you know how youre parents always try to play kiss little kids of the opposite sex when youre like 4 or 5. That girl was darkskinned too :pachaha:

My mother is very darkskinned as I am. But growing up I found dark skinned females repulsive ( there I said it) And I couldnt figure why.
I even felt ashamed about that for a while. Really deep neurosis type of thing. :wow:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I always tell people I dont have types. I have features that attract me more than others but not necessarily types.

I've dated and/or messed with
  • Skinny women between 98 and 120 lbs
  • Normal sized women between 125-160 lbs
  • Thick women from 165-199 lbs
  • Big women over 250
  • Dark skin black women
  • Lightskinned black women
  • Mullatos (yes i use that word)
  • Latina women

Personally, i know i have a thing for dark skinned black women but thats jsut a preference. They just stand out to me and i like them. DOesnt mean thats all i go after

My ideal skintone on a woman is like this or darker. But my own skin tone is more like that of That clown people keep telling me i look like: Tyler Perry

74f3137d0f09baeeb412c96f6f3f0fa4.jpg

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Hol up I thought women were supposed to be attracted to men with qualities similar to their fathers

The is presumptive and not alway the case. While the men a women grew up around does have an influence on womens attraction most women appear to have types that are drawn to.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
not a physical look a like:dame:
Is that why some of y'all like tall men too:dame:
you 5'2' he 6'4'' that don't even look right, let the amazon bytches eat :dame:
100 % on the physical qualities
My dad was 6 ft my h is 6 ft 4

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Almost all the women in my family are high yellow so that's the way I like my females.

:manny:

This is the problem; You most likely NEVER have been attracted to a relative so why just hi yellow women?