Why are you Physically Attracted to the "type" that you are??

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Almost all the women in my family are high yellow so that's the way I like my females.

:manny:
Yep. Most of the women in my family are light brown, and light skin with curly and natural hair. I'm an equal opportunist, but women who look like my mom always going to get first dibs.

:manny:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
two_tall_women_and_short_man_by_lowerrider-d8i4wut.jpg

two_tall_volleyball_players_2_by_lowerrider-d8sb66n.jpg

7587777900_e1c3b24b7c.jpg

asian-beauty.jpg

no thanks. :merchant:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This is the problem; You most likely NEVER have been attracted to a relative so why just hi yellow women?

:mjlol:
Everyone in this thread is attributing their likes and dislikes because of family members and their environment.
If I had said almost every woman in my family was dark skin and as such, I was drawn to darker women, you would have kept it movin'.
The insecurity is disgusting. Stop it.
:camby:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:mjlol:
Everyone in this thread is attributing their likes and dislikes because of family members and their environment.
If I had said almost every woman in my family was dark skin and as such, I was drawn to darker women, you would have kept it movin'.
The insecurity is disgusting. Stop it.
:camby:

You missed my point. The questions is how much does family play in attraction to men?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
100 % on the physical qualities
My dad was 6 ft my h is 6 ft 4
:leon: Really?
That figure sounds a lil high though:sitdown:
I'm hoping you mean more general terms like oh your dad was tall,had a deep voice,masculine handled his responsibilities like a man etc.

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I think my mom may be the reason I'm attracted to thick, dark skinned women but for some reason only light skinned and white chicks are attracted to me.:why:

Everyone reminds me when I was little I always cried when light skinned women held me.