Why Aren't We More Afraid of Young White Men, But You're Afraid Of Young Black men?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I've noticed that too. It's extremely annoying honestly. And they like to complain so much about almost everything !

None of them has ever talked to me unless they needed information (Thank God!) But I've seen them staring at me. Then when I notice it, they either smile or keep on staring until I look away. shyt's terrifying.
You're supposed to stare back with the most malicious intent....picture them dying, their children being eaten by fire and beasts...bullets penetrating their skulls...etc. They'll look down. Keep staring...then look back and wink.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Because when whites do crazy shyt it's looked at on an individual basis. Just that person is to blame and they come up with justifications for why they turned bad.

Black people are looked at as a monolithic group. If one black person does some shyts it's all black people and the justification is because "they were black".

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed that too. It's extremely annoying honestly. And they like to complain so much about almost everything !

None of them has ever talked to me unless they needed information (Thank God!) But I've seen them staring at me. Then when I notice it, they either smile or keep on staring until I look away. shyt's terrifying.

Day shift for almost 2 years at a supermarket so i gotta deal with it constantly.

let me tell u something that happened the other day..

So this guy comes to my line with a short order who i have had multiple occasions...I say "Hi How are you" "he says fine how are u..." i saw "alright". Now i always say hi how are you to people not just because im told to do so. but honestly no lie if they never told me to do it i would still do it ..simply just because i always wanna be respectful and at least greet someone...

only time i dont do it is if they are on the phone...

any way so after i say im alright...I get the "just alright"? :beli: and he just starts to become a chatty patty .

I'm saying "Mhm" to the him each question he asks and he is staring at me.

So its boring inside you wanna be outside "MHm..." the guy just is not stopping.

Then he is like "You want me to shut the fukk up right"? :dead: :snoop:

The women do it too but I really get annoyed when grown men act like that....they the type of dudes you go to a public Gym in the morning to lift weights and they are talking and being annoying every sec...