Why Black Love is DOOMED: We're too influenced by Celebrities and TV and model our lives and relationship after them.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You have posted for years on how your six figure salary has made you a “high value” male in the dating world. Perhaps you should focus on making more money and managing your time better to accommodate those requirements of the women you seek. Or has the veil of black neoliberalism finally been lifted? :sas1:

Most of us will die alone regardless of our status. Player life or thru divorce. :yeshrug:

"Ive had my fun, even if i dont ever get well again" - Howlin Wolf.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Oh yeah that's true. My grandad is 97, he's outlived both his wives and all of his friends he's lived a good life but seems so sad now. Maybe going earlier is preferable?

My grandfather died yesterday in Houston, didn't grow up with him, He lived in Compton most of my life. He was 85. He was Muslim and lived a very healthy life. He and my grandma broke up a very long time ago. I never seen him with a companion, but maybe that's what it is. They have little companion they do things with, but live alone.

I have a few uncles and my dad friend who live alone. They all have their companions.