Why can't we be racist? And why are we not loving?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Fight an absurdity with an absurdity.

OP's sentiments are patently absurd. 'White' people are a created absurdity.​
if this planet was only the original african inhabitants
the only difference would be your enemy/oppressor would look more like you

the true enemy is the evil in the heart/mind of man

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
@Paradoxical Tiger Really out here telling us that all the evil whites has done is in the past and we should stop harping on it if we really this become better. I thought he was just misguided but nah he's a clear agent. Just disgusting.
So what you saying is when MLK did it. It had no affect on us? Or that hate actually has helped us? We been hating for years and in the same hole. Soon as we preached loved what happened? Yeah he died but now we are more equal. Gon head and refute MLK

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
So what you saying is when MLK did it. It had no affect on us? Or that hate actually has helped us? We been hating for years and in the same hole. Soon as we preached loved what happened? Yeah he died but now we are more equal. Gon head and refute MLK

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps

Finally something good. I liked the video, but honestly do you think that if he was alive today, see Barack become president, see that we are now more equal than ever before, that he would think that we still had many more steps to go? He and many other were those steps. There is nothing a black person cant do today.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Also one thing to note is that people shyt on MLK because he is used by those who wish to preach a pacifist attitudes to blacks but don’t shyt on MLK because this is how he is used. There is a lot of quotes and beliefs of MLK they conveniently ignore. MLK is the problem. It’s how he has been turned into propaganda and sold by certain people that is the problem.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Also one thing to note is that people shyt on MLK because he is used by those who wish to preach a pacifist attitudes to blacks but don’t shyt on MLK because this is how he is used. There is a lot of quotes and beliefs of MLK they conveniently ignore. MLK is the problem. It’s how he has been turned into propaganda and sold by certain people that is the problem.
I can kinda agree with that.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
What? No. I bumped for him to get negged trained.

P.S. this is my only account.
Dude you said you wasn't born in the hood. Now you trying to tell me you want more violence like that helps? Man fukk all that we been doing the same shyt and where are we? We keep killing each other over petty shyt constantly and you trying to say no. Keep doing it, fukk whites, we don't kill each other. You don't got to "love" but shyt you don't need to hate. Quit trying to fit in here. You speaking on shyt you can't relate to.