Why can't we be racist? And why are we not loving?

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Relatively long read but worth it.
NO TROLLS PLEASE
IF I'M WRONG TELL ME WITHOUT NO CRAZY shyt

Genuine question because the definition of racism is:
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
We don't fall into the second definition but some of us damn sure do in the first one because prejudice means:
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

You hating billy bob because his great grand people's killed yours is kinda crazy isn't? I mean it's like somebody shooting you because of your second cousin (who you never met) did something or some shyt.

MLK does have a holiday for a reason. He preached loved and helped propel the black community to a new age. Shouldn't we do it again? Clearly this hate shyt ain't working and never will. And to even further prove a point he seen and experienced more racism then most people alive ever will and still put that stuff to the past and promoted love? It's bonkers to me to see people hate people who are dead and construct irrational ideologies that in turn hurt the black community because it creates DIVISION. Why do something that the racist people who aren't black would want us to do? The people that you hate so much would literally clap and cheer you on to continue to do the work for them! They want us to create the DIVISION and HATE for them! Hate was never the answer but we are trying to make it the answer. Love can work if we allow it to. And no nikka i aint asking you to kiss every white person you see, just want you to not hate so damn much. Am I saying you shouldn't hate racist? Hell naw fukk them soff ass hoes, but to come here and hate EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN WHITE PERSON IS NOT HELPING! If it does show me some evidence where it helps the black community. Show me how creating division is going to help us. Show me how you experienced more racism than MLK. Show me how MLK was wrong in what he preached in. We all in this damn thing together. I don't want my or any other black peoples kids to grow up in a world where black people still have the same negative ass stereotypes.

Oh and before you neg and or bash me understand who is truly clapping you on dawg.

EDIT tldr: We got the definition of racist fukked up. We being played so bad we doing the division work for the actual racist people.

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
History has shown time and time again only the most brutal and ruthless come out on top not the most loving. Black people live in a comic book world where we beleive the good guys win. Preaching love to an enemy that wants your destruction will lead to your extermination. Pac said it best
To the preacher in the pulpit peep it
If you’re gonna preach about "turn the other cheek" you can keep it
In ’92 nikkas don’t need it
They beating brothers in the streets and you’re talkin’ bout peace
Now ain’t that some fly shyt
Just sit, be quiet, wait to die quick
Listen to y’all, we lost Malcolm and Hampton
Instead of an army we was marching and chanting;
“We shall overcome

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
img_3151.jpg

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
NO TROLLS PLEASE
IF I'M WRONG TELL ME WITHOUT NO CRAZY shyt

Relatively long read but worth it.
Genuine question because the definition of racism is:
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
We don't fall into the second definition but some of us damn sure do in the first one because prejudice means:
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

You hating billy bob because his great grand people's killed yours is kinda crazy isn't? I mean it's like somebody shooting you because of your second cousin (who you never met) did something or some shyt.

MLK does have a holiday for a reason. He preached loved and helped propel the black community to a new age. Shouldn't we do it again? Clearly this hate shyt ain't working and never will. And to even further prove a point he seen and experienced more racism then most people alive ever will and still put that stuff to the past and promoted love? It's bonkers to me to see people hate people who are dead and construct irrational ideologies that in turn hurt the black community because it creates DIVISION. Why do something that the racist people who aren't black would want us to do? The people that you hate so much would literally clap and cheer you on to continue to do the work for them! They want us to create the DIVISION and HATE for them! Hate was never the answer but we are trying to make it the answer. Love can work if we allow it to. And no nikka i aint asking you to kiss every white person you see, just want you to not hate so damn much. Am I saying you shouldn't hate racist? Hell naw fukk them soff ass hoes, but to come here and hate EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN WHITE PERSON IS NOT HELPING! If it does show me some evidence where it helps the black community. Show me how creating division is going to help us. Show me how you experienced more racism than MLK. Show me how MLK was wrong in what he preached in. We all in this damn thing together. I don't want my or any other black peoples kids to grow up in a world where black people still have the same negative ass stereotypes.

Oh and before you neg and or bash me understand who is truly clapping you on dawg.
i have add... tldr; neg pending

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
History has shown time and time again only the most brutal and ruthless come out on top not the most loving. Black people live in a comic book world where we beleive the good guys win. Preaching love to an enemy that wants your destruction will lead to your extermination. Pac said it best
Hold up I think you talking about war. We ain't in no damn war no more. But thanks for actually having an argument unlike some other folks