Why can't we be racist? And why are we not loving?

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I speak from experience. I'm 19 and I've seen a lot of white people act and verbally say they wanted to be black. Keep an eye on the milenelas not older people. It helps cause we live side by side with them daily. You can't possible excel in all fields while hating 60% of the USA. Come on now my g think about it. And I don't have a real rebuttal to that Jew comment that's new to me. Unless it's some retarded conspiracy theory

Give it a few years:mjgrin:

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
PATHETIC just PATHETIC. Whites see you as a n-gger and you're blaming your own :snoop:

1 STARRED AND NEGGED.
Now ik for a fact you that nikka that stay in the house and make up shyt. Leave this forum and actually meet people. Until then you have no say here

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I agree somewhat but still ain't gonna sit and act like every white person hates me. Hell more and more white people want to be black sooo love helps but love alone isn't gonna get us out of oppression
How old are you? Because you sound like a real simple ass nikka

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Now ik for a fact you that nikka that stay in the house and make up shyt. Leave this forum and actually meet people. Until then you have no say here
You're 19 you haven't seen the beginning yet. Breh, you are caping for people that colonized people like Ricans, Africans, Native Americans. These same people killed your ancestors. Not only that, but raped, sodomized, cut the dikks off of our black men and stuck them in their mouth, hung em, and raped our women.

My lord you have a lot to learn. Kissing eating eating out White man's culo aint gonna save you.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dude I grew up in South Memphis ik full well what tf I'm talking about. Good mfs turn bad for dumb reasons and you trying to tell me hate is gonna help :mjlol:
It's push back and fighting against the oppressor. You are either a cracker troll from SF or just an oblivious teenager.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I speak from experience. I'm 19 and I've seen a lot of white people act and verbally say they wanted to be black. Keep an eye on the milenelas not older people. It helps cause we live side by side with them daily. You can't possible excel in all fields while hating 60% of the USA. Come on now my g think about it. And I don't have a real rebuttal to that Jew comment that's new to me. Unless it's some retarded conspiracy theory
You're 19, you're old enough to know better. I'm 22, I been knowing how white folks really think. White people emulating black culture is completely exclusive of how they feel about black people. They can listen to all the trap music they want, use every slang word they know, but if you ask them to come to the hood, they'll get scared. If you ask them about social issues that affect us, they wont have an opinion

To the vast majority of whites, black people are a subculture. By that I mean, they see our blackness as a novelty. Acting black for a white person is like being goth, or a hipster. It's just a way for them to break away from their own boring culture

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
It's push back and fighting against the oppressor. You are either a cracker troll from SF or just an oblivious teenager.
LOL dude you need help. First of all you CLEARLY NEED HELP. Leave ya damn house. I'm pretty sure you a lame and grew up one and now you on here trying to blame the white man. I've seen a lot of shyt where nobody did it by themselves. And nobody is pushing back, we pushing each other down if anything. Seek help. Leave the house.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
You're 19, you're old enough to know better. I'm 22, I been knowing how white folks really think. White people emulating black culture is completely exclusive of how they feel about black people. They can listen to all the trap music they want, use every slang word they know, but if you ask them to come to the hood, they'll get scared. If you ask them about social issues that affect us, they wont have an opinion

To the vast majority of whites, black people are a subculture. By that I mean, they see our blackness as a novelty. Acting black for a white person is like being goth, or a hipster. It's just a way for them to break away from their own boring culture
Yeah it do be the outlandish white people that want bang but they do be in the hood(just to visit not to live but I get what you saying)

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Dude I grew up in South Memphis ik full well what tf I'm talking about. Good mfs turn bad for dumb reasons and you trying to tell me hate is gonna help :mjlol:
Mane, my guy, if we're from the same city, you know what I'm talking about. I'm not trying to get you to hate anybody. If anything, I can commend your effort to be positive. But your positivity is somewhat getting in the way of reality. Understanding the politics of Memphis, and why black neighborhoods here look how they look should get you to see why kumbaya shyt wont work

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Mane, my guy, if we're from the same city, you know what I'm talking about. I'm not trying to get you to hate anybody. If anything, I can commend your effort to be positive. But your positivity is somewhat getting in the way of reality. Understanding the politics of Memphis, and why black neighborhoods here look how they look should get you to see why kumbaya shyt wont work
I grew up around Graceland. Right down the street from Walmart in those apartment complexes