Why can't we be racist? And why are we not loving?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Hold up I think you talking about war. We ain't in no damn war no more. But thanks for actually having an argument unlike some other folks
White people are the enemy of black people. We have to accept that. Jews are taught at a young age that the world despises them and that they are all they got. And is the reason why they work hard in dominating n finance,politics,media and military affairs. They see the gentile world is their enemy and maneuver around it. White people do not have our best interest at heart. The vast majority of them voted for Trump and young whites are more radical and racist than their parents. Its time for black people to wake up and focus on ourselves. Begging white people to accept us is a losing battle. They never will. White people are never going to change. You can preach love and peace all you want but it still will not end the oppression black folks are suffering. It hasn't worked and failed miserably.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
White people are the enemy of black people. We have to accept that. Jews are taught at a young age that the world despises them and that they are all they got. And is the reason why they work hard in dominating n finance,politics,media and military affairs. They see the gentile world is their enemy and maneuver around it. White people do not have our best interest at heart. The vast majority of them voted for Trump and young whites are more radical and racist than their parents. Its time for black people to wake up and focus on ourselves. Begging white people to accept us is a losing battle. They never will. White people are never going to change. You can preach love and peace all you want but it still will not end the oppression black folks are suffering. It hasn't worked and failed miserably.
I agree somewhat but still ain't gonna sit and act like every white person hates me. Hell more and more white people want to be black sooo love helps but love alone isn't gonna get us out of oppression

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Forgot to say love helps and this hate shyt been hurting us for a minute. Jews do that shyt in places where they aren't a real minority like us(I might be wrong on that, my fault if I am). But like I said love alone isn't gonna get us out of oppression we got to work on ourselves like a mf

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I agree somewhat but still ain't gonna sit and act like every white person hates me. Hell more and more white people want to be black sooo love helps but love alone isn't gonna get us out of oppression
What do you mean more and more white people want to be black? Just because Spencer was Milly Rocking to Mangolia? Or Holly was shaking her ass to Migos? White folks been loving black music since Jazz. However as they grow older they maintained white supremacy. These same cats listeing to 21 savage will grow up and maintain white supremacy. There was cacs who loved 2pac and NWA and now are Trump racist supporters.
Forgot to say love helps and this hate shyt been hurting us for a minute. Jews do that shyt in places where they aren't a real minority like us(I might be wrong on that, my fault if I am). But like I said love alone isn't gonna get us out of oppression we got to work on ourselves like a mf
You argument is vague and all over the place. How is showing love to white people make things easier for us? Because we are doing this right now. And Jews are a minority everywhere. They dominate banking,media and politics in the Us and Europe.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
What do you mean more and more white people want to be black? Just because Spencer was Milly Rocking to Mangolia? Or Holly was shaking her ass to Migos? White folks been loving black music since Jazz. However as they grow older they maintained white supremacy. These same cats listeing to 21 savage will grow up and maintain white supremacy. There was cacs who loved 2pac and NWA and now are Trump racist supporters.

You argument is vague and all over the place. How is showing love to white people make things easier for us? Because we are doing this right now. And Jews are a minority everywhere. They dominate banking,media and politics in the Us and Europe.
I speak from experience. I'm 19 and I've seen a lot of white people act and verbally say they wanted to be black. Keep an eye on the milenelas not older people. It helps cause we live side by side with them daily. You can't possible excel in all fields while hating 60% of the USA. Come on now my g think about it. And I don't have a real rebuttal to that Jew comment that's new to me. Unless it's some retarded conspiracy theory

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Relatively long read but worth it.
NO TROLLS PLEASE
IF I'M WRONG TELL ME WITHOUT NO CRAZY shyt

Genuine question because the definition of racism is:
a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
We don't fall into the second definition but some of us damn sure do in the first one because prejudice means:
preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

You hating billy bob because his great grand people's killed yours is kinda crazy isn't? I mean it's like somebody shooting you because of your second cousin (who you never met) did something or some shyt.

MLK does have a holiday for a reason. He preached loved and helped propel the black community to a new age. Shouldn't we do it again? Clearly this hate shyt ain't working and never will. And to even further prove a point he seen and experienced more racism then most people alive ever will and still put that stuff to the past and promoted love? It's bonkers to me to see people hate people who are dead and construct irrational ideologies that in turn hurt the black community because it creates DIVISION. Why do something that the racist people who aren't black would want us to do? The people that you hate so much would literally clap and cheer you on to continue to do the work for them! They want us to create the DIVISION and HATE for them! Hate was never the answer but we are trying to make it the answer. Love can work if we allow it to. And no nikka i aint asking you to kiss every white person you see, just want you to not hate so damn much. Am I saying you shouldn't hate racist? Hell naw fukk them soff ass hoes, but to come here and hate EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN WHITE PERSON IS NOT HELPING! If it does show me some evidence where it helps the black community. Show me how creating division is going to help us. Show me how you experienced more racism than MLK. Show me how MLK was wrong in what he preached in. We all in this damn thing together. I don't want my or any other black peoples kids to grow up in a world where black people still have the same negative ass stereotypes.

Oh and before you neg and or bash me understand who is truly clapping you on dawg.

EDIT tldr: We got the definition of racist fukked up. We being played so bad we doing the division work for the actual racist people.

Go home man.:why:

@YaThreadFloppedB! :trash:
:bryan:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
This nikka trash.

joe-budden-hot-97.jpg

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
This nikka trash.

joe-budden-hot-97.jpg
Tell me how otherwise I win. How tf you gon just say I'm " trash" you must be that type of nikka who goes down the street and yell "Kill all white people" thinking that shyt gon help us or something :mjlol:

Wooooo weeee you coli people are something else

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO TROLLS PLEASE

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
We don't fall into the second definition but some of us damn sure do in the first one because prejudice means:

You hating billy bob because his great grand people's killed yours is kinda crazy isn't? I mean it's like somebody shooting you because of your second cousin (who you never met) did something or some shyt.

MLK does have a holiday for a reason. He preached loved and helped propel the black community to a new age. Shouldn't we do it again? Clearly this hate shyt ain't working and never will. And to even further prove a point he seen and experienced more racism then most people alive ever will and still put that stuff to the past and promoted love? It's bonkers to me to see people hate people who are dead and construct irrational ideologies that in turn hurt the black community because it creates DIVISION. Why do something that the racist people who aren't black would want us to do? The people that you hate so much would literally clap and cheer you on to continue to do the work for them! They want us to create the DIVISION and HATE for them! Hate was never the answer but we are trying to make it the answer. Love can work if we allow it to. And no nikka i aint asking you to kiss every white person you see, just want you to not hate so damn much. Am I saying you shouldn't hate racist? Hell naw fukk them soff ass hoes, but to come here and hate EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN WHITE PERSON IS NOT HELPING! If it does show me some evidence where it helps the black community. Show me how creating division is going to help us. Show me how you experienced more racism than MLK. Show me how MLK was wrong in what he preached in. We all in this damn thing together. I don't want my or any other black peoples kids to grow up in a world where black people still have the same negative ass stereotypes.

Oh and before you neg and or bash me understand who is truly clapping you on dawg.

EDIT tldr: We got the definition of racist fukked up. We being played so bad we doing the division work for the actual racist people.
I'm not going to read all of that but just from the first couple of paragraphs, your definition of racism is fukked up. Racism is a system of oppression, designed to grant privilege according to ethnicity and therefore always involves a power component. That's why there is no such thing as reverse racism. As a black person you hate white people and have prejudices against them, but that is never going to affect their standing in society.

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
I'm not going to read all of that but just from the first couple of paragraphs, your definition of racism is fukked up. Racism is a system of oppression, designed to grant privilege according to ethnicity and therefore always involves a power component. That's why there is no such thing as reverse racism. As a black person you hate white people and have prejudices against them, but that is never going to affect their standing in society.
I agree partially but my g you should read the whole thing(I low key killed that shyt :lolbron:)
That is institutionalized racism you talking about. Not racism at its core. But call it what you want, we can't be saying fake shyt expecting real results. Oh and that definition was straight from google btw

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Go ask MLK how that peace & love stuff is workin out, oh right they killed em.

You want us to turn the other cheek, while they(as in the system, not all white people) continue to slap the shyt out of us? The only reason he has a holiday, is because he taught pacifism, hence why so many racist like qouting him(the ones that they like). There's never going to be a Garvey or Malcolm X day, because they had a take action type approach.

And enjoying Black Entertainment, does not mean you aren't racist, it just means you have good taste. Just look at how some of Tyler the Creator's fans(who are mostly white), reacted to him talking about lack of black cartoons, or how quick it takes for an Eminem fan to start throwing around racial slurs(attacking vince staples, fans on st0rmfr0nt). As a fan of jazz and motown, i come across people like this often, it's actually one of the reasons I joined the coli.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Ashkenazim' transition to such fields reaches back to Mesopotamia during the eighth century, long before the migration to Europe occurred.

(Maristella Botticini and Zvi Eckstein, 2003)

Last edited:

Paradoxical Tiger

Head Youngin of CatSet
Daps
Go ask MLK how that peace & love stuff is workin out, oh right they killed em.

You want us to turn the other cheek, while they(as in the system, not all white people) continue to slap the shyt out of us? The only reason he has a holiday, is because he taught pacifism, hence why so many racist like qouting him(the ones that they like). There's never going to be a Garvey or Malcolm X day, because they had a take action type approach.

And enjoying Black Entertainment, does not mean you aren't racist, it just means you have good taste. Just look at how some of Tyler the Creator's fans(who are mostly white), reacted to him talking about lack of black cartoons, or how quick it takes for an Eminem fan to start throwing around racial slurs(attacking vince staples, fans on st0rmfr0nt). As a fan of jazz and motown, i come across people like this often, it's actually one of the reasons I joined the coli.

Well my dude it worked out quite well for him. It got us out of some shackles we were in for a long time sooo

I'm sorry but I can't see how the system plays in today's society besides us growing up in poverty. I mean I'm straight outta HS and my homeboys who I fukking grew up with are doing dumb shyt and going to jail or getting into gunplay now and ain't no damn system making them do that shyt. Plus I spent half my life in south Memphis and I still remember them bad ass kids growing up. Some mfs be straight blessed with a good home and still want to bang just to be "cool". Then fukk around and going jail selling dime bags WHILE GOING TO SCHOOL WITH A NEW PAIR OF TRUE RELIGION JEANS AND JACKET EVERY DAY.(That nikka was ugly af but was fresh af) No system made him do that. The white folks who are dead have a huge role in our poverty today. That's the only system I see

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
NO TROLLS PLEASE

fukk kinda shyt is this :dahell:

Be a cracka sympathizer brehs :beli: